3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Homenko1344 11.01.20 11:02 pm

Youth development in career coach (FIFA 17)

Friends, help!
Somewhere in the third season of a career coach (Xbox) in the problem the Development of young people see the following sentence: Get a profit of 3 million euros from the sale of players in 2 seasons. Seems to have done all right: the scouts send their reports on players, then sent them to the youth Academy, then in the main part. Pumped one up to 4 million, and sold, others were sold from 150.000 to 800.000 euros, but nothing has changed: as it was 0% done and left.
The rating fell to 52
What to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 11.01.20

Andrew Хоменко1344
May be counted when 2 of the season will play?

A
Andrey Homenko1344 11.01.20

Salvador Gunzerker
Unfortunately no...the 3rd season started with the same objectives and a low rating...even the Shuttle budget was cut because of this

A
Aleks Maksimenko 11.01.20

Tell me, young offered a contract, and my answer - too long, though time I even can not change - 1 year and all! ???

P
Phantom2014 11.01.20

As a youth pump faster ?

S

Phantom2014
Weekly training sessions.

P
Phantom2014 11.01.20

Salvador Gunzerker
And you're in a career for a coach to train only young people all season ? Just training the basic structure to push 2 goalkeeper turns out , and if you train and master and the young growth is very small

S

Phantom2014
Train only those who have the prospect.

N
Next-gen2015 11.01.20

And can someone explain why I never have not brought the juniors with normal speed? The maximum that was, it 75-75 speed/acceleration. ALL! In other clubs looking 17-18 year-old players, with a speed of 85-90, and sometimes more. I have all the slow. Can anyone suggest on this issue?

P
Paddy Keyn 11.01.20

Next-gen2015
12 fify probably scoutie players is full random, with a solid dull shit.

N
Next-gen2015 11.01.20

Paddy Keyn
Yes, it's a gesture of some sort. And has this peculiarity, noticed. Say pump I'm a Junior, he had a miserable speed, say 66-68. Sign a contract with him, and in the next window sell. But through the season he was already playing for the other team, dramatically is gaining speed. Reaches 85 and above. Idiocy. Then I, naturally, bought back, but for steep money. Beauty.

K
KOTbKA 11.01.20

Same trouble with sale as the subject =\ Need to make a profit of 15 mil for 2 seasons . The goalkeeper was sold for 80 mil , and so many of whom 10-30 million , the budget for 150кк exceeded i.e. in 10 times exceeded , and the fucking task and fails =(

D
Denstefa94 11.01.20

Andrew Хоменко1344
Next-gen2015
The fact that, first, there are a number of countries where there are really great players.
Second - when you ask scouts to find you players first of all take a team that capacity of not less than 76-90-94. More likely is that the player will quickly grow stats. Also see how he initial. Other harakteristiki will rise quickly, just like if you take for example 59 with the potential 76-92 up to 75 goes quickly if early in the season begin to develop for a second season releasing him to play in the main part or replace it to gain more + weekly training. Age usually look for 15 years. The speed will evolve and everything else. I'm here, and really the effect is.
Scouts try to throw : the Netherlands, Uruguay, Belgium, Ivoire, Colombia, Nigeria.
The Netherlands, Colombia, Nigeria - look for the talented 9 months. The rest of the look of the wingers, or a good Central. And everything will be beam. Lend lease, but again, the first season you will not be able to rent through time. Not suggest two at a time to train for a week of training effect will not be better then let from time to time out on the field(if age allows the main part to take).

D
Denstefa94 11.01.20

Paddy Keyn
It's not even randomness.
The principle is simple,if you want normal players, just when you put the scouts to the search, the first month when you sent them, the second - countdown three months in advance and will be the first of the old players, you just save before.
Third - when proletaire and there will be nothing interesting then just let it log in career and again run it and there will be new players, and so will be able to choose is if you want to play and find immediately the good players, given 9 months of searching.

D
Denstefa94 11.01.20

Phantom2014
If you train weekly it is better to choose manually, more time to spend but most likely will be able to make him common. And leave at least for 15-20 minutes to replace and the effect will see. The fact that he calculated the machine it gives less than you in the manual. In any case, the choice is yours. To train in hand better with 60+ more likely to pass on the highest score.

E
EDVedun 11.01.20

Denstefa94
do you think after a year they really need your answer?