3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20 11:02 pm

How to start the DLC \"Seeker. Slayer. Survivor\"? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Set of DLS, I go to the game, writes notice DLS is determined that it would begin you'll need to talk to the housekeeper reaching Kazunari pillars of eternity 2.
The housekeeper said, nothing happens. Who or what is Kazunari was never found. Maybe someone knows how to get to that Kazunari or, in principle, to start DLS. Just at this saves all space has already been explored and it is not clear how could I have not reaching Caseware.
15 Comments
Sort by:
O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20

In General rummaged on the saves, 2nd DLS is activated with 1-m DLS. It turns out the saves where 1-e DLS is already activated, the second not activated.
Found this island, they swim up to him and says that the first task is activated after a conversation with the housekeeper. But the housekeeper she invites conversation, and in dialogue with it, nothing to do with the 2nd DLS does not appear. If anyone knows how to solve this trouble I would be very grateful.

D
Denis Porfirev 11.01.20

Similar problem.

G
GG4 11.01.20

OrisLumenis
Meaning in this Supplement, no, the game passed quietly and without it.

O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20

GG4
Well, at least the meaning of this addition more than your comments, nothing personal.

4str0n4ut 11.01.20

OrisLumenis
I have the same problem there is a solution on Reddit will help or not - I don't know, haven't checked
Spoiler
https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/9iwrkl/how_do_we_start_seeker_slayer_survivor/

s
slava2311af slava2311af_ 11.01.20

DLS starts after the story missions in the teeth of magran(where say with Autocom)

O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20

slava2311af slava2311af_
DLS statuette on the saves which are already activated beast of winter, and of course there is all the quests completed, and Magran and all possible. It runs only on the saves in which the beast of winter is not activated yet.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

How to defeat a crocodile? He treated faster than his beat.

O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
XS, I have no problems, however all the 20 level. I don't remember if he has immunity/resistance against physique. If no then you can hang debut on the physique, middle and high level treatment slows for 25%/50%

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

OrisLumenis
I just brought the World to the damage to apply faster.

V
Vladislav128 11.01.20

Where's this housekeeper , or Kazunari ? But I do not understand where to start Supplement

O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20

Владислав128 the Housekeeper on the ship, the bottom deck (statuetka head). Should pop up a message that the housekeeper wants you to say something. Kasuari is a big island in the far West of the map, slightly above the center of the map. On the safes where you have already activated the previous DLS frosty the beast or whatever it is DLS is not activated, many at least. So if you don't have to activates then look for the box where the previous DLS is also not activated.

D
Denis Porfirev 11.01.20

OrisLumenis
But if I started the game with one save? It turns out to wait for the next patch with the DLS?

V
Vladislav128 11.01.20

I was able to start the DLS after completing story quest in the Teeth of Margren.

a
akella_9090 11.01.20

OrisLumenis
at me all earned after completing the quest where you had to talk to Autocom in the volcano, and before that the housekeeper did not give the quest