3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyambus55RUS 11.01.20 11:03 pm

Graphics glitch after completing the mission (Dying Light)

Hello!
Encountered this glitch after completing the mission where he chops off the hand of the villain, he has an episode and the graphics are like this though, he is all wobbly. Now, it's a blur and then disappears and continues always.
Tried to die, to sleep, to go to another game, a mission, nothing helps, i.e. a bug tied to the preservation and disappear.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Was at whom such problem? Is there a solution?

Thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nomad2040 11.01.20

Helped me only to start a new game.

t
temabel 11.01.20

picture:it seems like over the limit.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 11.01.20

temabel
like, remember how during the passage he had seizures and the scale of endurance was there, so now this garbage all the time... :'(

d
dimon-alfa 11.01.20

in a long period of time itself will be gone, I have 3 times been so. It would be good to know how to disable this blur,and then a damn sight.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 11.01.20

dimon-alfa
how many approximately on time?

I
Ivanych 11.01.20

Kolyambus55RUS
The tower stamp, a doctor vaccinated'll go. If you prefer the world to learn the ropes - will you walk a little in the story, otherwise it will be such an effect.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 11.01.20

Ivanychi
Thanks, but I already passed the game 100%, I have all open, and the level of the legend of the 15th (I forgot to write that got the glitch being added to each cooperative).
In short, I wrote to tech support and she helped to find a solution. What you need to do:
To enter the game, then Play -> to Play the company, select your save and click the F in addition. They choose the mission, for example, I chose the latter, and voila, bug gone. Really have to go through the mission again, but your achievements and skills will not change.
Spoiler

d
dimon-alfa 11.01.20

Kolyambus55RUS
Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind. And then with friends because of this quit.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 11.01.20

dimon-alfa
Happy to help) Under the spoiler is the original letter, I incorrectly described the problem:
Spoiler