3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 11.01.20 11:03 pm

How to sell the cure Daisy (Fallout 4)

The situation is the following: when I completed the quest to find the missing group of BS, I accidentally walked into some kind of research center and found a cure - there was a quest to give the serum McCready (unfortunately, by the time I have not been in Good), came to the bar where this guy lives, he directed me to Daisy.. she doesn't Have a replica of the drugs accordingly to give nothing + in different hanging quest - talk to McCready, but when trying he says something like what, and 2 the ghoul next to fuck off, we.. ie does not work with him potryndet, respectively, to take in partners (to hire). Another portion of bugs? or something not so do?
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
valentyn1 11.01.20

I have exactly this story, waiting for an answer

v
valentyn1 11.01.20

dillannox
karoch I understand how to complete, write in the console Resetquest COMMacCready Quest , then Setstage to 0 , then Setstage 10 , then 20 Setstage , Setstage, then 30 , and so on until 200, when you write Setstage with the determination of the number you will show the window as if you finished the paragraph from the job.

d
dillannox 11.01.20

Plow cheat. Command exactly as written, with all the gaps?
P. S. do not Care, it was different.

a
asadsa 11.01.20

dillannox
how?

T
TG300000 11.01.20

if rubbing eyes this quest, the team
completequest commaccreadyquest
it will perform

D
Denis Chudin 11.01.20

dillannox
Share a secret - how was it? Or what you've done?:)
Exactly the same thing with methamphetamine it.

p
psythra 11.01.20

Denis Chudin
Not found how to fix the bug?

V
VSDante 11.01.20

Need to McCready was standing next to, he needs to talk to Daisy.

d
dayofadmin 11.01.20

strange: this is not a bug, but a logic bug.

Be for Daisy, see McCready, give him the command E - to see Daisy, and lo and behold...the game script started...they talk and the quest is completed.

A
Abbat76 11.01.20

without McCready Daisy on medication saying no. First you need to take McCready with me. then go to Daisy and the NPC will start a dialogue on medicines.

F
FileCrasher 11.01.20

TG300000 wrote:
if rubbing eyes this quest, the team
it will perform
I have it worked!!!

The situation was the same - managed to get the medicine to open location Neighborhood, so McCready did not offer to get yourself a buddy and couldn't go with me to Daisy, the quest hanging.

A
Andronik63 11.01.20

FileCrasher
And I had to use the command

k
kasanabeer 20.01.23

it worked, thanks TG300000 I
also took the quest by accident, the good neighbors were open, but I did not complete any quest for them.

r
radiotar1 20.01.23

And with the task in "different" with McCready, what to do?