3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DENSELBY1 11.01.20 11:03 pm

The path of deja vu. Needed SAVES (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

reset the computer flew the saves . Who will help ? Need a saved game after Pripyat , the destruction of the Monk .
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.01.20

DENSELBY1
The saves are unable to fly( if they're not wiped), and the game can change the path to their folder. Launch the game and save, find the folder with the new save game and put back old. That's the whole fucking.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.20

nestrbob
Is the path to the saves of a Stalker is not by default in the folder All Users? This folder is usually located on the disk and it is overwritten when you reinstall with the system. The path to the saves is spelled out as I recall in the file SYSTEM.ltx that is in the root folder of Stalker.

n
nestrbob 11.01.20

Sidorovich12
This folder is usually located on the disk and it is overwritten when you reinstall with the system
And save folder with the saves before the demolition of the system - the hand does not rise? Before demolishing the system should save all the files you need to another drive(if equipped), USB memory stick or to throw off on a pig.
The path to the folder with the saves can be converted to the saves folder was in a folder with the game - what I personally do. Then during the demolition system problems running the games there.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.20

nestrbob
I don't know how the others, I have folders located in the user folder often saved by default the necessary files including saves (Documents, Pictures,Music, Videos, Downloads, Desktop) are reassigned to the properties to another local disk. So I need to copy anything like that is not necessary.

n
nestrbob 11.01.20

Sidorovich12
in the properties reassigned to another local disk
Every gamer finds its way, but we must remember that the majority of users 1 hard and 1 OS, standard when purchasing. Few of them makes reseune copies of files on media in the event of failure of the OS. I have 3 independent OS's on 3 hard - switch OS in the BIOS, even with the collapse of one of the OS I will always take the right data - start another. Games and videos I have on a separate hard without the OS so they are in no danger if only the hard burn.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.20

nestrbob wrote: most users 1 hard and 1 OS
Most users on the same physical disk as at least 2 logical partition ( Local disk C and Local disk D), but with the reassignment of certain system folders (like My documents, videos etc) of hemorrhoids especially no and all this can be done within the settings in the properties of system folders. Explains how I will not, because there's even a for dummies all clear.
So for this and don't need a lot of hard. Just one with 2 or more logical partitions. And it is not a backup, just save the data to another location for emergency cases. On the working computer often problems with Windows, frequent meetings because of the good use as backup, not everyone is included in the habit of doing. So we have to invent more sophisticated ways to prevent data loss. You can of course be installed in the computer program for data backup, but do not want once again to score and so small in volume hard. And organizations are usually the components of the budget, trimmed to the maximum. I think my point is clear.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 11.01.20

nestrbob
It would be better saves the man took off.
There are cases where the save files there is no possibility from-for impossibility to start the system (taking into account the fact that the person doesn't know how to get into the hard drive)

n
nestrbob 11.01.20

Sidorovich12
on the same physical disk as at least 2 logical partition
Do not suffer from such nonsense as the breakdown of disk partitions, 1 hard - 1. If a failure occurs reading the boot sectors on the hard drive, then no breakdown will not help and need a new formatting and installing the OS on the new one. Everyone has their own work habits with a computer.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.20

nestrbob
During the last 20 years the habit of doing 2 or more logical partition (with sufficient volume of disk) 1 physical (where the operating system, about the rest of it is not) was the habit of all who re-installed the operating system (administrators and ordinary users). Because large volumes of the system drive slow down the system, not to mention the fact that erases all data that has been developed over all this time. No offense, but from experience I noticed that a diagram of the setup described by you usually are novice users that have only recently mastered the reinstallation of the system. The point to erase all logical partitions, to reinstall if you want to overwrite only the system (and boot if you are dealing with Win8~10 installed on the boot record based on the GUID partition table, so there's already 2 extra)? You have a strange logic. And if you take the current hard say 4 terabytes. In this case, that will create only 1 working section? I doubt that you will want for later reinstall, wipe data is on 4 terabytes. Even with high-speed Internet access and backups on external media, would be extremely difficult to pump this hard such a large amount of data. Although if you're used to engage in such gemoroem who I am to you anything to advise ?

n
nestrbob 11.01.20

Sidorovich12
I have to hard boot along with the OS, almost nothing, so to lose something and nothing. Work experience at the computer I have more your, and age probably too. Each will remain unconvinced.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.20

Well, what's your age and work experience at the computer if not a secret? For example, my experience for more than 12 years since first installation of Win98 from the floppy and CD on a Pentium III, WinXP and ending with 8.1 and 10, not counting sitting at the computer clubs to the first development of reinstalling the OS and buying your own computer.

nestrbob wrote: I Have to hard boot the OS in addition to practically nothing, so to lose and there is nothing
Now the hardy is less than 320 GB in stores is not found. WELL, if you use for OSes such hard and nothing more, when you consider that eight clean takes about 10 GB + 5 GB for office and Internet programs and in total about 25 gigabytes - a couple of gigabytes, then the rest ~290 GB will just idle? It is inappropriate and impractical to use the drive. Maybe I'm wrong, but you don't look like an experienced PC user. Methods using a PC are different, but most users there are several common, which is used by many because of their usefulness and proverennoi time and experience.

n
nestrbob 11.01.20

Sidorovich12
I'm 54, started on the PC with DX-4 100 DOS 6.22, Win 3.11( at that time they practically did not use). Under load I have a hardy 40-60GB( over the years have accumulated, do not buy), and the new terabaytnye for games and videos.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.20

nestrbob
How all this is implausible. Hard of such volume was released over 10 years ago, and when even the most careful long-term storage pancakes in the hard demagnetized, leading to complete failure of the drive. Ears and not methylene. Write here what that crap.

n
nestrbob 11.01.20

Sidorovich12
Where did you read such nonsense about the wedges? Here's a screen test of one of my hard - life 55012 hours, which corresponds to more than 6 years continuous it work, and it's in excellent condition.

http://comprad.narod.ru/Hardtrable/hddtemp.html

w
we get what we deserve 11.01.20

nestrbob
Sidorovich12
Write on the topic, the rest of each other in HP, following the rules of the site.

Y
Yuriy Lomanov 11.01.20

Tell me , switched to AC , Kep and its post enemies