3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 11.01.20 11:05 pm

How to roll back the Steam version from 1.12 to 1.11 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't run the game on version 1.12, because most mods do not support this version. Steam unexpectedly has been updated and now all my mods, which I managed with great difficulty to get to work together, have sunk into oblivion. Is there any way to roll back the version of the game? I believe in you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 11.01.20

Try to uninstall the client, find the stock version and Nakata manually 1.11. And Yes, disable auto-update. Something like this.

S
Stribogg 11.01.20

Iasthope
Mods will update soon ( I hope) I would still not recommend tormented , 1.12 let be, like a normal version.. With mods can help, just ask ( if there are any questions on conflicts)

S
Shadowarm 11.01.20

Iasthope
delete the mods and play without them

l
loki-anri 11.01.20

Stribogg
Was a good mod, Better Combat Evolved 2.0, it would be not bad to remake a 1.12 or is it only to the author.

I
Iasthope 11.01.20

Stribogg
Is it possible to find some way to fashion upgrade easier? As for Steam, if you subscribed to this mod, then he brushes well, or when you consent to it for it will give.
Solenastrea I know on the nexus something like that was possible http://i.imgur.com/ekUxuuF.png

S
Stribogg 11.01.20

Iasthope
For this the authors need to put them in the steam workshop.

g
gavriil_morozov1mail.ru 11.01.20

Shadowarm
are you stupid?

S
Shadowarm 11.01.20

gavriil_morozov1mail.ru
Login,necrophiliac fucked*chii