3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elinus 11.01.20 11:05 pm

Best cheap membrance games

Advise membrane keyboard (up to 1K) for games. With a decent appearance and quality of plastic. Quiet and soft moves. In General I will be glad to advice what you will choose :)
33 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

BT or wired? A digital block is needed? What stores are in your town, where you will buy? Game purpose should be emphasized in the design?

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Elinus
A year ago I wrote Logitech Corded Keyboard K280e. I was pleasantly surprised.
PS You have a few the new.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Personally I use only wired, and it is important for you to be wire or not? Not from the expensive Swarovski have many options, Logitech wireless, A4Tech too short to choose up to one thousand. And appearance for each individual decent.

7Rain7 11.01.20

Asus cerberus did so.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

Nah, the keyboard of the ASUS is very expensive pancake, there are plenty of more budget options, look above A4Tech offered, it is possible to look also towards Svena, too bad Claudia does, in appearance not inferior to Razer:)

E
Elinus 11.01.20

Winter_Wind
wire, BT for the money will only shit like that. Digital block be sure to. About the design and game origin - the backlight is not necessary, but what about the design, it would be Gud if for example the wasd keys were a different color (see these Claudia, love the design), and some extra keys were.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Raykor wrote:
it is possible to look also towards Svena
If Swarovski to watch here is the option I like the Challenge of membranes 9500 and the wire and fits the budget of his competitors look at this version of A4Tech X7-G300, one budget and very similar. Look both very similar, maybe a preference I have from the last operation.

S
Samuil2 11.01.20

At the first of the two above suggested, I found the review - https://club.dns-shop.ru/peripheral/Обзор-клавиатуры-SVEN-Challenge-9500/ Here about it in detail, you can read, will know if this is what you need. The review States that the keyboard is very high quality, made in the playing style and has a nice price.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

Thanks for the review, I read it. Writing that the lack of firewood as a plus and a minus. How do think it makes sense to look for Claudia wood? I understand that like most gaming keypad they have, but to assign some macros to the keyboard is not going to.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

Well, if you are not going to, then you should not bother with the wood, even though the clave is very inexpensive itself - this is not a Razer, that's where you have to attack something that has no wood.
In General, I on your place would take this ivanovskoy Claudia and soared

s
saiko 11.01.20

Normal keyboard for the money, fun even key to key, and I still have the thread removed to clean, and I think the location of multimedia shortcut that is on the sides and a full-size, better than small top of the keyboard. A4Tech budget I don't like many of those that were caught on the break.

S
Samuil2 11.01.20

Oh, by the way, I've never paid attention once, until you wrote about the key to keys. And the thing really useful. The Claudia, then, sort of under the requirements of the vehicle it is suitable - soft running, low price for games will fit.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

saiko wrote:
cool even key to key, and I still have the thread removed to clean
I never cleaned, maybe this was the cause of the failure of buttons, and about such key and never heard. Apparently a lot care extend the life. And the fact that there are keys and key speeially struck, now many such a kit or put Sven decided to stand out?

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Elinus
In the wood there is a sense, when they do imply some sense, i.e., perform what functions( bind, buttons, setting highlights, etc.), then, Yes, they do, but this is to take into account the expensive gaming keyboards, but we're talking about budget and overall very good for the money CHALLENGE 9500. This may not even bother, all nunya driver pull up the Windows.

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

Elinus wrote:
Writing that the lack of firewood as a plus and a minus. How do think it makes sense to look for Claudia wood?
What kind of wood? in the 21st century. Challenge 9500 from wood. Plug and Play - plug in and work immediately. Here is a brief obzory may be interested: http://article.techlabs.by/32_35577.html

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Winter_Wind
Petruxinson wrote:
In the wood there is a sense, when they do imply some sense, i.e., perform what functions( bind, buttons, setting highlights, etc.), then, Yes, they do, but this is to take into account the expensive gaming keyboards, but we're talking about budget and overall very good for the money CHALLENGE 9500. This may not even bother, all nunya driver pull up the Windows.
So that's wood. You yourself quote) They have a Challenge 9500 is not present, because they are as such not needed.
Thanks for the review.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Petruxinson wrote:
Their Challenge 9500 is not present, because they are as such not needed.
Well, they might need some avid gamers, the keyboard is marketed as a gaming and maybe someone will want to reassign keys, it is necessary to consider at purchase. But for me personally, that setting is a big plus, no need to bother with reinstalling them or setting. Well, it should be noted for those who want it to change from expensive mechanical that for a while to get used to it to be necessary, there is a clear sensation of pressing would not be felt.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

Claudia took pleasure to make new purchases)) On the keyboard - nothing more and nothing less than expected from a keyboard for the money. All keys are pressed absolutely fine, with about the same effort, if earlier was sitting at such keyboard for PC, then get used to not have, except that after the laptop keyboard may be unfamiliar. The build quality is good, body strong. Looks like an ordinary keyboard, so if you need a super cool gaming design, it's not about that. And if you need a nice working keyboard without jambs with the quality here.

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

Elinus, congratulations! If wiggling the keyboard on the table, heard the noise of the buttons in the slots? if the text of stuff, the buttons are very noisy? The wire is thick enough? The keyboard is foldable legs to angle to deliver?

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Elinus wrote:
Claudia took pleasure to make new purchases)) On the keyboard - nothing more and nothing less than expected from a keyboard for the money. All keys are pressed absolutely fine, with about the same effort, if earlier was sitting at such keyboard for PC, then get used to not have, except that after the laptop keyboard may be unfamiliar. The build quality is good, body strong. Looks like an ordinary keyboard, so if you need a super cool gaming design, it's not about that. And if you need a nice working keyboard without jambs with the quality here.
Well, she is positioned as a gaming, but if you put normal buttons WASD and the arrow that she will be as an office, and how her office also nobody forbids to use it. Like You said, the design of it is not directly gaming, in General, a versatile keyboard that is very good. Good You use)