3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kasya0906 11.01.20 11:06 pm

Yes no (Dakar 18)

Where the Russian language. For the money , just a shame( especially comp. BEECH)
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barsik38 11.01.20

Developers have announced plans for the next few months - will add French and Spanish the voice of the Navigator, and about the Russian word. https://steamcommunity.com/app/767390/discussions/0/1735465524721647731/

w
william1992 11.01.20

kasya0906
For what SUCH money?)

V
VETER15 11.01.20

kasya0906 wrote:
For the money
In such games should not be a problem with languages for me. Start and ezdy, what else should I read something?

w
william1992 11.01.20

VETER15
There navigation saatana on understanding. There is just very necessary to Russian

k
kasya0906 11.01.20

Blah sugar that would counter all the points to pass , you must either Navigator to be Nev ----Kim , or the Marines. If you play on hard difficulty complete the deal. Would the voice acting the game has gone on sale with a BANG!!!!

f
fedorcov 11.01.20

kasya0906
william1992
in the game the English lower classes, as in all racing games, so I get to teach left - right ok da?

w
william1992 11.01.20

fedorcov
You're in the game played?

f
fedorcov 11.01.20

william1992
Oh, and to answer your question mark, with English at me everything is perfect

U
UHTEJIJIErEHT 11.01.20

What to translate in this game I wonder? Words such as , Right, Left, Right, Note, 15 km along the main road ? Seriously? Minimum level of English to play the game fairly. 8 stage pass, problems with navigation no 1 spot in the overall standings.

M
Manul177 11.01.20

kasya0906
Severe level not available before passing the middle if I'm not mistaken. As for points, it is necessary to listen to the Navigator. At first do not quite understand, then listened, and Navigator says the case. Where in the legend does not indicate the degree, the Navigator always says where to go. For example, rocks, left behind them on the trail.( in this case, looking for footprints in the sand or other surface) by Itself turning when commanded. Navigator literally screaming that now! left/right. The road well etc. If done correctly, the roadbook switches to the next waypoint and the Navigator then reads the legend. For example, he says the rise, danger, 2 stone. And if you slipped the point marked in the road book don't see it, then went the wrong way. In principle difficult, if Navigator to listen to it from time to time glance at the road book in the corner.

Oh and if someone does not understand the notation in this road book:
If you specify the course in degrees, then turn and go for degree.
If you specify only the arrow keys, so it is necessary to go on the road and at the crossroads turn onto the road indicated by the arrow. The bold line is the wide road. There are pits (compression says Shturman) and hummocks.
Exclamation marks - hazard. More signs - more danger. Three exclamation at full speed - the end of the epic is almost guaranteed.

D
DayPsycho 11.01.20

Manul177
thank you!!!!

R
Rychaa 11.01.20

As the high English... And nothing that is not all required to know him? Even though like that.
I certainly have enough of my London iz ze is the capital of grit Britney to play, but for all here to prove something...

M
Manul177 11.01.20

Rychaa
Buddy, breathe, feel better. No one owes nothing. But the game on gourmet unfortunately. Therefore, those who know anything, tell those who do not fumbles in General.

R
Rychaa 11.01.20

Manul177
No, just in the case said. I'm talking about others, for example:blow to teach left - right ok da,answer to your question mark, with English at me everything is perfect

211186 11.01.20

william1992
3.2 in psstore

d
djonx 11.01.20

where to find russifiers? all Internet peroral(