3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 11.01.20 11:06 pm

The decrease in productivity of iron (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi guys, this problem: I have a pirate from fitgers, the latest version of DLS curse of the Pharaoh, and she frieze almost every minute, the fps drops from 30 to 10. I decided to check through the task Manager CPU usage and vidyuhi and in the end it turned out that in these moments the workload with 100% each(the computer is not particularly powerful, and slightly above average) drops to 30/50%, respectively, and then increases the workload and fps, respectively, too. No overheating, nothing not running in parallel. I wanted to know: is the problem of repak, personally my computer or maybe the game in whole? And how to solve it, if at all possible to solve, because the Internet anything at all on this issue is not found.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raggared 11.01.20

The name is slightly misspelled, should be"Reducing the load on the iron with a drop of fps

A
Antonianon 11.01.20

Change the graphics settings. Diminish greatly costly. Try other Repack from xatab for example, can and will change

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

Raggared
I have on my bottom gland turnover decreased friezes, frieze now in the beginning little by little videmo something connected and then everything is back to normal and almost not even frieze in Alexandria is not what it was before, repak hatab freewheeling top crackfix and all the way through..

R
Raggared 11.01.20

KK, I'll try another Repack, thanks.
the only, and sohranki will be transferred?
Chuck_Norris_
Antonianon

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

Raggared
Curse of the Pharaoh cracked codes and if you've already put curse of the Pharaoh" and everything is fine then don't Wake to change...