3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eventualis 11.01.20 11:07 pm

Octavia casts acid when she has a crossbow (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

The Octavia crossbow, and she casts acid attack no spells not included...
you have to choose it and stick to enemies then she shoots a crossbow...
who else right?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.01.20

Eventualis
I have naturally so. Octavia I have mystic-trickster and hidden acid attack hits harder than the crossbow (it fire the crossbow), at first hated the fact that she's not shooting with Arbela, but the 10th level. acid heryachit better because of sneak attack:))

X
Xander Khudanich 11.01.20

That would be who gave the game ;-)

a
artem-starikov 11.01.20

Eventualis
Yet there is no solution. I have it at some point start to use the weapon itself, but later again began to spit acid.

S
Sanya Hmmm 11.01.20

Eventualis
in the settings forbid to use in limited quantity magic

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 11.01.20

Sanya Hmmm
so acid W is zero, it is unlimited

a
aist16 11.01.20

Vyacheslav Nasonov
And from the book of spells, it generally can not be removed?

S
Sanya Hmmm 11.01.20

Vyacheslav Nasonov
well if null XS then, I don't remember maybe you can in the settings to completely ban magic?

B
Bastarder 11.01.20

Eventualis
Olivia - MAG, so it automatically selects the most effective remote auto attack magic poisoning () round unlimited use). The damage of this attack increases with increasing base magic attack. The damage of the crossbow does not depend on base magic attack. The accuracy of magic attacks, higher precision, simple ranged attacks crossbow and less dependent on the value of agility. The resilience of most creatures and people to magic poisoning is much lower than from the cutting damage of the bolts. Therefore, it is logical that damage from magic poisoning will be higher than from a crossbow.
There is one important caveat related to the fact that the first class Olivia is a thief and a feature of the attack on the sly (sycom). This feature adds an extra attack per round, like a crossbow, and zero remote spells under certain conditions. The additional attack magic is also a magical damage attack two times more basic magic attacks ( 1 level snika). With further pumping Olivia is a magical trickster, and thus will have actually higher levels than the first by the thief. Snik gives an extra attack to the main with nd6 damage, where n is the level snika. Therefore, the magic wilted attacks with increasing level will increase with character levels and significantly higher than the damage from any crossbow (see that the Evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote earlier).