3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 11.01.20 11:07 pm

Plan to buy a PS3 solely for the RDR. (Red Dead Redemption)

Good day gentlemen,

The name speaks for itself. Whether to commit the act or not? Style is one of the best I have driven
34 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Well, if only for the RDR, then I would recommend Xbox360. There is better graphics (on the box of soap a little less, antialiasing, better grass and more).
Look closely here's the comparison:

http://www.gamer.ru/red-dead-redemption/red-dead-redemption-360-protiv-ps3

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.20

It may be better to arrange to borrow? The game certainly deserves passage, but to buy a console for one game is taskbar.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.20

And Yes, as someone earlier wrote, the better the box there and with no fps problems and the range of drawing above.

p
powerd 11.01.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
Gladly would have done, but naratli someone should do something in London.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.20

Peter Jackson
Why not? You can always negotiate.

p
powerd 11.01.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
Krechet79
Yes, the difference is really significant. Seems that X360 runs at 1080P and on the PS3 in 900P.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Peter Jackson
And you sites posuisti, I thought so too. It was a lot of people rent console rental. I got Xbox360 for 5 days for a penny and do not regret it. +When you play on your TV or monitor - put in tinctures TV (monitor) picture 0. The picture improves a bit (checked on the screen of the samsung 46).

p
powerd 11.01.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
Krechet79
Thanks guys, the decision was made, the XBOX'have to be. Perhaps after passing review - worth or not. (Although who cares)

O
Oasis777 11.01.20

Peter Jackson
At the time, and bought the PS3 for:
1. Demons Souls
2. RDR
3. Last of us
4. God of war
5. Heavy Rain
6. Beyond: two souls
I do not agree with the comments above regarding the XBox. The PS3 is more worthy ekzov.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Peter Jackson
Cost, believe me

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Oasis777
I'm not for ekzy say. He wrote: Planning to buy PS3 solely for the RDR.

O
Oasis777 11.01.20

Peter Jackson
Quietly! I write that PS3 is better. Hold your horses, the driver! And one more thing.... it is a question of Religion. If you joined the Church, there is no way back. Don't step there! PS3 take. And then just unsubscribed you and all that. Though of course you're right - all anyway :-)

O
Oasis777 11.01.20

Krechet79
Exclusively - it's the beginning of the case. And after RDR? On the PS3 more then close. Does not bow the undecided into the camp of kuroboxpro. This is a sure path to destruction.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Oasis777
I'm all for something to rent for the RDR. If you buy, the better next-generation console. But what is a matter of taste

p
powerd 11.01.20

Oasis777
=) I do mean Exclusively. Anyway, I'm going to buy the next generation console because of RDR2.
Despite this, thanks for the feedback.

O
Oasis777 11.01.20

Krechet79
Peter Jackson
Support Krechet79. I agree. Then dust a dead weight like everyone else. If the current RDR, the rent whatever.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Peter Jackson
He is already thinking about it. That's just what to take, think after the announcement.) If that - write.

I forgot: RDR on Xbox One has the games on the compatibility program, think about it...
+If you rent the xbox360 you can install there very Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition. Game and the addition of unofficial Russian localization (menus, subtitles). And whether on the PS3 or Xbox One Russian language I don't know. Can someone tell me???

p
powerd 11.01.20

Krechet79
Oasis777
Thank you again Lord.

p
powerd 11.01.20

Krechet79
No thanks, I will be familiar and pleasure in English. =)

D
Demon59901 11.01.20

Not worth it. If what console to buy for the RDR, it is Xbox One. To get a stable 30 fps and the ability to play RDR2.