3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The rain man 11.01.20 11:11 pm

Missing button \"Proceed\" (XCOM 2)

After defending the ship shows the crew when they are and there write who to promote, who's hurt, etc. and the button continue down there. That is, continue to play I can't. Game bought in Steam. Earlier there was a problem, too, with the team before the mission. Soldiers stand in a row, when I go to me some of them to change the key esc did not work.
Tell me that this can be done?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DLAntariy 11.01.20

The rain man
Disable mods if there are any , will not help , the incentive check integrity of game cache helped me with this glitch!

T
The rain man 11.01.20

Mods no. The integrity check. What other reason could there be?

t
typical russian 11.01.20

The rain man
new game start assata

T
The rain man 11.01.20

Integrity of game cache checked, not helped

h
hedgehogeSV 11.01.20

Try to boot from the last save or before what will be the mission for the protection of the ship. You never know - maybe it'll help.

T
The rain man 11.01.20

Already loaded from the ship before the mission. Had a different. Nichrome does not help. And most importantly, that in the Internet yesterday of a hundred sites have been dug, forums of all sorts. Nothing. What the hell? The game almost a year, like the patches were. And I will add you. Just joined, and such a bummer.

h
hedgehogeSV 11.01.20

The rain man
I can share the savegame if necessary.

T
The rain man 11.01.20

hedgehoge
Thanks, but no thanks. Still the computer will carry in repair (some tops with color). It promised to investigate.

h
hedgehogeSV 11.01.20

The rain man
I understand. Well, if anything - please)

g
gridin74 11.01.20

Had the same trouble.Rebooted the computer,I'm playing with MSI Afterburner, didn't cut it.Loaded the last save where everything is already on the platform and saved again.Loaded that save and wait when Dubasari tipos,changed to another soldier and hit the flight,I pressed continue and during loading of constant working space, and the miracle the continue button appeared.Don't know what dance with a tambourine to me helped.ahahahaha.

K
Kotwka 11.01.20

gridin74
The spacebar during boot HELPED!!! Thank you.

G
Guest 27.02.21

BROOOOOOOOO, LET ME KISS YOUR ASS, ILY MAN. THAT REALLY HELPED ME

G
Guest 29.01.22

SPACEBAR DID IT BRO

G
Guest 03.12.22

You're amazing, Space really works