3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark.K 11.01.20 11:11 pm

Problem with textures (Crysis 3)

Help the cat than can I have the white balls. How to remove them?
124 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 11.01.20

nnmka maybe a bug in the game you have,just on one level this happens. Well, repak can certainly be the cause but nefakt of course.But then again I have everything working and the textures are not float,though also the Repack . And you have a Repack? What Radeon that dzhifors ,this and that has its pros and cons,so no matter what you use,by the way, I heard that the Radeon version 7 say buggy, but with version 6, as would normally work,but this current rumor of course ,but I have version 6 and all is working fine here and think where the truth and the rumors =)

n
nnmka 11.01.20

olegik55

Links here is prohibited, the last Repack from R. G. Games
Put different - did not help.

Thank you all for your attention. Will have to pass the game without this level. :)

o
olegik55 11.01.20

nnmka clear with the Repack ,but of course can not pass this level. And so you have to experiment to get valid license,anyway,as it is , I was glad to help ,good luck and good game=)

n
nnmka 11.01.20

Found the cause!!!
The case was in the charts Objects, do not put Maximum and High and all the textures became normal. All other items are at high. Thank you all.

o
olegik55 11.01.20

nnmka that's what I said any tinkering is not necessary, vidyuha the machine will supply settings and will identify the schedule in your game,for it , good games =)

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

Such trouble: start the game, all the rules, but as soon as the mission starts, that is it takes the graphics engine, the screen immediately fly all sorts of iridescent artifacts in the form of veins, flares and other garbage, in a color palette reminiscent of the surface of the CD. Than treated? In other games all norms even when subarashee vidyuhi. Here is my config: Case Zalman Z11,
INTEL DP43BF,
Core2Quad Q6600 3.0 GHz (WITH DeepCool Ice Blade pro),
8 gB DDR3 RAM 1476 mHz ,
PALIT GeForce GTX 470 kernel\shaders\memory 750\1500\3500 MHz 1280 Mb ( DeepCool V6000),
audio - ASUS Xonar DGX
monitor LG Flatron W2042S ,
SSD OCZ Agility 3 90Gb,
HDD WD Green 2 TB,
PSU 750W

o
olegik55 11.01.20

NikeSoft_RUS in the graphics of the game accidentally do not Khimich?

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

olegik55
No, do not touch. Stupidly installed it, put the settings from the settings menu and all.

o
olegik55 11.01.20

NikeSoft_RUS and try in the charts Objects to put Maximum and High , does someone have this problem,he decided in this way, you see, and you will help ,if not help,try to set the optimal graphics option, ie to put it simply,none of your selects are needed for this schedule,try and that and this method, or another such programm, which allows itself to optimize the game Nvidia GeForce Experience here is a link to the prog http://www.nvidia.ru/geforce-experience/ download and install , generally act in one word=)

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

olegik55
did not help...

o
olegik55 11.01.20

NikeSoft_RUS did not help so maybe it's due to the fact that you took none?

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

olegik55
Selectively in one game??? Not at all levels??? Half a year later???

o
olegik55 11.01.20

NikeSoft_RUS what I did not understand?

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

olegik55
before such was not. Are the last wood, but they also played all the rules. But do this rigmarole started, and selectively, not on all levels. In the first mission on the ship, this shit is, and here, for example, in the third - all the rules...XS, what's the problem...

o
olegik55 11.01.20

NikeSoft_RUS maybe just levels use different portrayal of texor,because where you have them a lot where a little is vegetation ,water,landscape,etc., that's why, or just normal glitches in the game or bugs they are called,still niodnogo the game has not seen that it was without bugs,always Yes, some Yes, either the jambs and such problemka found in the cards,maybe at first it worked great,and then began to work wrong way,is such cases that fall vidyuhi with marriage,and the most interesting that it had never proyavlyaetsya and after some time,so here . And the other games as the graphics card goes?

K
Komendor309 11.01.20

Put the wood 314.07

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

Komendor309
so this was not a problem, but now there. And on this version (320.18) higher performance=)

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

olegik55
in other games standards. Even for the sake of the experiment UNDERESTIMATED the frequency of face value and test for Battlefield 3... ALL settings on Ultra, 4x anti-aliasing, resolution 1680x1050, the fps below 20 does not fall in the network game, Metro map. Everywhere fully loaded, only krayzis 3 rebate started, bitch so...

m
mehanick2107 11.01.20

NikeSoft_RUS
Memory OC will take away...and all

N
NikeSoft_RUS 11.01.20

mehanick2107
overthrown does not help. Frequency by default put even.