3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
O4am 17.09.19 06:24 pm

Not working quest My acting life (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

after talking with the person who gives the quest, nothing happens. quest is not appearing, and without it it is impossible to go further because left to kill all 3 occultists and the following appears after єtogo quest!
Loaded a save a few missions before and still not working.
what to do? You can get skip or something?
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 17.09.19

and that, I think VIDOS something okay? Quest with +picked what's next?

-
-MODEUZ- 17.09.19

O4am
just got the quest no problem
Screenshots

O
O4am 17.09.19

-MODEUZ-
I noticed that you have 62лвл.
I have a maximum of 50th. because my game version 1.06

O
O4am 17.09.19

can not complete the game without killing this kultida, and the cultist is not going to find quest My acting life

Spoiler

i
igroman777 17.09.19

О4амНу how was it to solve the problem? I don't have this quest

R
Ramazan0598 17.09.19

O4am
solved the problem?

L
Lesha Goncharenko 25.10.20

My acting life doesn't work
After talking to the person who gives the quest - nothing happens all the side performed open ple rapid moving and this gum can not crash because of the bug tell me what to do saving all tried. dead all the cultists cut four silent daymos of the hand and the leader of the cultist clan

L

Help who?

L

Ramazan0598
in short, it is necessary to run to the socrates to talk about the overthrow of the Athenian king after the prison. and then the snag is to go there to listen to them and not to approach the socratic or the actor. I have to click the tab and choose the job of my acting life and then go up to the poet-actor and talk to him and take the job. It worked for me.

L

in short, it is necessary to run to the socrates to talk about the overthrow of the Athenian king after the prison. and then the snag is to go there to listen to them and not to approach the socratic or the actor. I have to click the tab and choose the job of my acting life and then go up to the poet-actor and talk to him and take the job. It worked for me. On the pirate

L

If it turns out to be

C
Captain_Anton 25.10.20

Lyosha Goncharenko
I don't know, or you're still checking something.
Specially registered to answer)
The scheme is working
We come to Pericles' house, listen to the introductory.

V
Valerik_777 25.10.20

Captain_Anton
Also specially registered to clarify. Under what conditions is this scheme working? Tried several times - the quest is still not ((((

V
Valerik_777 25.10.20

Lyosha Goncharenko
PAMAGI!!! It doesn't work out according to this instruction

V
Valerik_777 25.10.20

O4am
Did you manage to open the quest?

i
insider222111 25.10.20

Valerick
After reading the advice here, I downloaded autosave, which after the quest "Finding out the truth", I had a machine quest "My acting life"