3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mne bez sahara pozhaluyst 11.01.20 11:12 pm

Discussion endings [spoilers!] (Stasis)

've never played a game that is already 5 years old, but here such a gift.
Great game, would recommend.

A little did not understand the ending:
So he sent his wife home and she was dead?
How so? The man went through hell for his family, his child killed, leaving only his wife. The danger's over, he sees her for the last time. And, I understand, to Wake her up is not an option, note to write nothing, but to watch it on a loved one for the last time, no?
The ending is so illogical, or have I just not understood something?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin_K 11.01.20

me without sugar please
My interpretation of the ending is this:
Moral choices of the main hero to save the world or kill his wife. He chooses to save his wife and sends her on assignment to the space Shuttle. But the developers are flirting with us, showing the dried up mummy of the wife. Ie it turns out that after all the main character saved the world at the cost of life of a loved one?

m
mne bez sahara pozhaluyst 11.01.20

Valentino

How to save the world?
Because they are lifeless (except the main character and mutants) space ship that crashes on Jupiter.

As I understand it, he sent his wife home because of the space in the Shuttle is only enough for one.

E
Egik81 11.01.20

me without sugar please
His goal was to save his owner with his life like any henpecked. But it turned out that the owner died but the bone marrow which was all the information intact and Tea knew about it of course. Therefore, send only wanted his mistress for from the live media would be harmful. But henpecked do not have enough brains to understand it.

S
Silent_Rover 11.01.20

Let's start with the fact that John's wife was also experimental as the other pregnant girls. Her name appeared in one report, she was wearing a fruit-hybrid. By the way, she could die during the experiments. It is not clear just why you need a bone marrow it? After all, she was not alone was a good experiment. John woke to find his wife (with DNA tests) in which the stored data. Malan did not want to send anything on the Ground, trying all the time to kill GG. Here I write all this and want to kill the writer. Yes, let's only a game... but it was too cruel story.. I when the name of John's wife, the report about the test subjects saw, did not want to pass the game.

I
I4igoK 11.01.20

And what makes you think that he sent home?
After all, the original location set in Thea was the Earth! She wanted to sell the results of research are hidden in the bone marrow, corporations on Earth. And then what the fuck John there introduced? Or Thea killed wood to coordinate? Sucks it all looks, as starting the computer said that before the launch of the Shuttle 15 minutes left. Quote: Selenographical coordinates CONFIRMED. The autopilot is engaged. Starting in 15 minutes. Then John shuffles and changes of coordinates. Where? In the ass of Mars? It is not necessary so safely to make sure he sent his wife to the Ground. Maybe he even allowed the Shuttle to drift in space when the fuel runs out? Not thought about it?

S
Sante 11.01.20

The people, and no one case is not heard in the hive, about the fact that this area had not been cleaned (about 30 years) days and required the staff for this? I'm thinking that he sent his wife where they were expected to fly when they were Sportelli.

6arrep 11.01.20

In short, you are not careful. At the end of the show an exploration ship, the panorama of his greatness, reach destroyed the tail section and everything on the camera goes in the middle of the ship Thea, show us kreo-capsule of HIS WIFE. Yes, she is, sad end, he saved the corpse without knowing it. Why not go with her? Kreo capsule only had two, one with his wife and the second free, which he destroyed.

On the other hand, HE is a very tenacious and could patch myself up and still be saved. Passing through the corridor to the escape pods,before the final stage, there were two serviceable boat Davit, I even thought that in such they will have to get out...

U
U_N Alex 11.01.20

6arrep
Passing through the corridor to the escape pods,before the final stage, there were two serviceable boat Davit, I even thought that in such they will have to get out...

If you carefully hover your mouse on these two shuttles and would read the description you would understand that they are not fit to work. Quote: From broken pipes of a fence of fuel dripping a toxic, flammable liquid. This boat is not only impossible to fly anywhere, it's dangerous to be around first; unfortunately, this lifeboat is now good only as scrap metal is the second. The rest is even written that they are working.

PS. With the rest agree. This seems to be the most adequate explanation for the inadequacy that is happening in the game.

S
Stanislav StaPerRa 11.01.20

Egik81
Yes... you can see that man never loved...

S
Souldray 11.01.20

All anything, but the death of his daughter...developed, this is a blow below the belt, at least left her alive would...

S
Shadeborn 11.01.20

Souldray
You are so sweet love? The cruelty of the real circumstances - that's the main thing in this game. If you, your children, would in a similar situation, not the fact that all anyone got out alive at least somewhere else. For pop and snot, you can refer to Biovar, for example. I think that conveyed the severity of the circumstances, the developers just fine. Hard, scary, powerful.

d
dimans1000 11.01.20

Don't quite understand the plot. John was in cryo, it is unknown how long until his family conducted the experiments. The last frames show his old wife, or whether it had aged while he was in cryo, or whether it did not come to earth and old hanging out on the ship in space. Assuming the first option, why his daughter don't grow up. Why would the main villain kept his daughter in a place for a large glass, and generally why it was left so much time living , if we talk about the use of children in experiments. Why his wife took Thea as a repository of information on experiences and not any other woman whom were full. It is not clear in the end, he sent his wife this old not noticing it or it got old later in space. Further it is not clear who tried to grow this Dr. Malan, if the tables lay a skinny, puny creatures, it's not powerful soldiers. I understand the primary goal was to grow clones, then clones are mutated and began to attack people. It is unclear why dragged of the mutated clone Samantha which had the tail and then safely forget about it for the plot, the same question about the cat, who then ate it. And I do not understand why the main villain did all these experiments is his goal was to create a people of soldiers for the government, what they would then. Why John killed Thea is also not clear, well, she wanted to fly with his wife to the Ground and tell all about experimenting and expose the Corporation Cyan that's wrong, then would come back for him. There is a small assumption, though stupid, John knowing in the marrow of his wife preserved some data about the experiments we had to send my wife to the ground, and in deep space, so she was not awarded to anyone, so we show at the end of a dried up old corpse of his wife, although it hurt to leave her next to him and not send anywhere, she was supposedly alive, and if dead, then why did Dr. Malan didn't tell him immediately about it on the radio. In General, a very murky story, Yes of course, if vzgljani with a high bell tower, Brodie all just waking up unhappy husband goes to look for his family, finds the daughter is killed, finds a wife, and saved himself and sacrifices himself and sends her home to earth in the capsule, but there remains one big BUT, why it elementary it is not talked before shipping, in General, a lot of questions remain, clearly cannot the developers hurry with the plot or the jamb of those who translated the text, i.e., localizers, a lot to lose in translation or stupid crooked moving.