3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moby-Dick 11.01.20 11:13 pm

The sound in the headphones.

Headphones HyperX Cloud Stinger Core HX-HSCSC-BK connected to a PC via a normal audio extension cable. Motherboard MSI GAMING Z370 PRO CARBON. The problem is that in games the music is very loud effects and quiet. What could be the problem?
Speakers 2.1 no problem.
7 Comments
Sort by:
u
uga4aka 11.01.20

Moby-Dick
And the videos on YouTube played fine, the sound uniform?
Maybe it's just in game settings?
There maybe settings in Windows by default are speaker 2.1.
Go to control panel, sound output, select you active the default output(usually Realtek HD Audio or type), select customize and there choose the audio output is Stereo.
Well, needless to download updated drivers for the sound from the MSI site for your motherboard.

M
Moby-Dick 11.01.20

About YouTube, I honestly have not tried it, but the player is playing music as usual) at least noticeable changes are observed)
In all the games I have, this story) like the front or rear only works something like this))
I'll try to climb in Realtek. Firewood is updated systematically, automatically, I think there is no problem) Thank you) according to the results, unsubscribe)

M
Moby-Dick 11.01.20

uga4aka
on YouTube the same thing, it makes the sound like with an echo or similar effect, but the equalizer in the standard. Can be fonit microphone (the one in the ears), but it is not connected.

u
uga4aka 11.01.20

Moby-Dick
You need to set in control panel Realtek and control panel in Windows.
Well, if the headphones connected through the audio connectors, it is necessary to check them on the smartphone/tablet/another PC to rule out any problems with them.
Even as an option(trivial, but still) the headphones are not connected via some adapter? Maybe just put them not to the end(click for example)?

M
Moby-Dick 11.01.20

uga4aka
generally the ears are connected through the audio extension cable, err on it already, I think either not fully part of the plug, either by itself wire like this, try just the other to buy) or on the line)

M
Moby-Dick 11.01.20

uga4aka
Hello) the problem is solved) was the problem in the wire (audio extension cable). Hooked directly, the sound is just gorgeous, clear, rich bass) the Problem now is to buy a quality wire) so as not to fall on the same))) Thanks for the help)

u
uga4aka 11.01.20

Moby-Dick
Not for that.
I use this extension cord. The sound quality is generally not affected.
Спойлерhttps://technopoint.ru/product/0fc0b8779c133330/kabel-udlinitelnyj-dexp-35-mm-jack---35-mm-jack-sale/