3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syntrax 11.01.20 11:17 pm

How to enable joystick emulator XBOX360 aka x360ce (Killer Instinct)

with X360CE strained. Problems with access to the game folder. Read how to get it - make - all the same error. in the end, can't copy x360ce to the folder with the shortcut to start the game
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 11.01.20

MHP
I did so only once now works everywhere without emulators if PC joystick
Then go to device Manager
There find your Controller
Click to update the driver
next, manually
And somewhere (do not remember exactly )need to find something like a list of dayverov from Microsoft
it is standard on the Drava xbox 360 controler
choose them and wind puts them myself
then considers everywhere that you have native pad from xbox
and all

If something is in the net, you can find it with pictures
He did it

n
nominar 11.01.20

MHP
The game has no exe file

S
Syntrax 11.01.20

nominar
Exe is, but the launch is possible under other conditions than normal. Go to the folder with the game. Is there and exe.

t
talalaj 11.01.20

The game sees the xbox 360 controller can anyone knows how to fix in other games all the rules, you can play it on the keyboard is not an option

n
necha76 11.01.20

x360ce emulates Normal

n
necha76 11.01.20

n
necha76 11.01.20

To set not necessarily in the game folder . After adjustments to the share, you have to manually throw it x360ce.ini . On the emulator click Add, and enter the game folder and choose launcher EXE schnick and tick 64-bit v9.1 as in the picture and click Apply/Synchronize Settings as the picture and save Save. In the game folder to appear xinput9_1_0.dll and then in manual deacidifies x360ce.ini

S
Skorpion_BEST 11.01.20

necha76
Bro help me, I have a gamepad defender gamer racer x7 , the game is not working, win 10 when connecting Windows itself puts the firewood, the program sees the controller and norms to operate the buttons , and this game does not work(
Click Apply/Synchronize Settings climbs up a warning window, supposedly do not have access to xinput1_3.dll

S
Skorpion_BEST 11.01.20

He already figured out)

v
verchiel 11.01.20

Skorpion_BEST
help, I also have a defender not working in this game!!!

S
Skorpion_BEST 11.01.20

verchiel
try a check for ekzeshnika games put , I don't remember

M
Mr.4ucker 25.10.20

You don't need an emulator, you can assign buttons in the settings to your controller to each key, as it is more convenient.