3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pertrubator 11.01.20 11:17 pm

Will the voice of the protagonist in Fallout 4? (Fallout 76)

NPCs in the game will not be, who are you going to talk?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

Nexus
It seems to me that even though some primitive voice awakens exactly the ATO all bombanet people are already used to good...

m
minooz 11.01.20

Will. Push-to-Talk called.

I
Int0xicate 11.01.20

And I would gladly have exchanged the voice at normal conversations at least the level of F3 and Vegas. 4 the voice of the HS does not save a terrible situation with the General in-game communication.

56657567565 435636636 11.01.20

only Russian subtitles and interface

R
Rollins_- 11.01.20

you guys what kind of lines there will be no NPCs, what you're talking about

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.20

want to be the modulation of voice
I would say into the microphone pitch recode them would voice to text and the text said would pitch the game engine with the specified characteristics of the voice of my persona
and even to the skill of eloquence depended on the sophistication of the speech and voice engine had an extensive array of synonyms so that what I say has transformirovalsya in close Smilsu
and no one would call me a student
and so voschem it was possible to create quests such as - go wet reiderov and mutants and I hop - quest is received. and another of the colonies were quests on the extraction of resources here

C
Cap Shep 11.01.20

MunchkiN 616
figase you bent)))

S
SuckerLove 11.01.20

At E3 they Said that like will be like in 4 Palace, but can be turned off, and it seems to be voice chat and the system of emotions

A
Avalanche02 11.01.20

Will