3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dikiy_Bill 11.01.20 11:17 pm

Devil May Cry 2 the worst game in the series? (Devil May Cry 2)

I have a question for who played (or playing now) Devil May Cry 2. Whether this is such crap, which it dubbed as the press and many players.

P. S. I have not yet played, but really want (later swing the image on the emulsion).
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhek Uolters 11.01.20

I also thought at first that it is not worth playing because of the negative evaluations of the press. But then I decided to try anything such terrible is not found) of Course, this is not such a hit as the third part, there are cons, but the time I spent on this game have not regretted. A kind of middling good the game was.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 11.01.20

Travor96
this game is worth playing if only because of the main character. In my opinion, Dante in the second part the best.

F
FinaS 11.01.20

To understand, a good game, or it's always easier to play at first ;D
There is just a style of game different: and Dante harsher (but still the same nihilists-funny), and anthropogenic landscapes more, and the voice of the Persians is interesting, with the accents)) However, difficulty levels are not enough) the idea with the amulets, as with equipment for combat/abilities in heroes truecut more, Dante can fly anytime at the request of the player, but otherwise slightly from other parts of the series the game is different)

D
Dark knight Sparda 11.01.20

Trish is playable, so you can play and pass is :3

D
Dikiy_Bill 11.01.20

I have already downloaded and played the game really cool. The first thing that I liked the acrobatics, and more flexible (different fljaki, wheel without hands, the airstrike). Now chopped in it.

W
WarlokIII 11.01.20

I liked the identity gameplay, absolutely other engine than 1,3,4 part. Acrobatics, shooting, and most importantly the combat system is much like, only cold weapons and small bumps alike. The plot is FULL carbon, but if the SARS were further oakvile idea, but not for LCA of calaca, slaked plot can be smoothed with a meeting with Virgil in Hell.
The image of Dante after the first 3 parts. The demon form is the most hard of all.

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

Of course not!The gameplay is fun!

D
Dante_Rebellion 11.01.20

the only really hate that in a battle sight appears without pressing the capture button. so you want to break the mechanism, or items for orbs, and Persian distracted by demons! highly annoying!!! and so super! especially for Lucia (in her campaign you can swim)

T
The American Eagle 11.01.20

Komrad and the SS in her mono pogamat?

F
FinaS 11.01.20

Using the PS2 emulator only if)

D
DarkPrince9507 11.01.20

Good game. As part of the series really the worst, as itself is something very personal, will give odds to many slasher.

S
Svig 11.01.20

Yes like not bad, except that combo for Holodno weapons is not enough!

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

So.Passed Devil may cry 2,and began to pass a few days later.Held over two evenings for 4-6 hours.On the PC I passed the campaign for Dante,a little bit of Lucia and left.After a year on the Xbox 360.
And that's what I want to say:
It's NOT the worst part of the series for me,but worse than the first it is a fact.Despite everything,my feelings were similar to those that was a year ago-I wanted to run the game.Year ago to open trish.Now...
To fight some bosses are just not interested.With obianime enemies even more so.In the first part the bosses were few,but each was unique,each required a special approach.Here almost all the bosses can be a shootout of ebony and ivory t all.In short fights...uh..Damn,I don't want to lie,she slicea boring.Too.And plus,why the Sting is too slow.
The second minus-low complexity.In normal play as well not difficult as in the first with automatic mode.There are certainly moments where I was cons( for example, the biomass of the demons from the last mission),but they're really not too difficult,moreover, very few of them.

The rest of the game is quite playable.To fight boring,but you can play.What about the story,then it pretense no.However, such a masterpiece(for me) of late as in Dmc 1 did not work.Even the crying Lucia and all of her relationship with Dante,,,lethargic.Well, it seems to be pretty clear,because Dante has trish)Interesting way for her to play.This time I certainly will reach her campaign!And yet have to master the campaign Lucia..But with the all clear.
So,for all perechislenie the game can put a 6.But I still make it to 7.The fact that first,the first two parts have some sort of special atmosphere,what else...hmm...Gothic...A knight,so to speak.Well I don't know how to explain exactly,but something special the first two parts of the mind,the spirit,the atmosphere is distinguished in comparison with the third and fourth part.Secondly, not a masterpiece,as in the third and fourth parts,but there are funny kompozitsii worthy of praise.(For example I love Fire Away,Gursed Giant,Parasitic Evil).Also I want to note that despite the fact that the bosses are painfully stupid,but there are bosses that look cool,which is interesting to fight,or who at least externally look pretty good.

Therefore,pull the same on 7.0.
In the game you can play,even while in uporoto able to receive from it a real pleasure, but replay it a very boring and dreary,but the bastards Capcom.forced to do it, so I can turn my hand to pereprohozhdeniya reach.However,it is possible on hard, everything will be interesting...
(PS. I have a question,where did the Phantom?He was stabbed in the first part,and he was dead!)

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

Was Lucia.Trish opened.Learned on the Internet that to open it,need to go in Dante on Hard Mode...my jaw didn't uvinul..great.Campaign for Lucia I was infuriated,barely passed,and here on you-periproctic on hard mode.Yah.nah!I do better in Dmc 3 play..And then on vacation we can take on hard to go,but I know it's disgusting called!

F
FinaS 11.01.20

That is fine you))
And if that's the case, then I think that the campaign for trish...you disappoint, because trish is just to replace the player model in any of the campaigns, ie will pass the same mission that took place Dante and Lucia, but new is not, trish is not present your personal story campaign :_) she only own (almost) fighting style, voice, da DT with the lightning and all...

l
leha 167 11.01.20

Yes, the worst DMS 5 but soon we'll see

D
Dante_Rebellion 11.01.20

now understand how to better explain that it is the worst not in the sense that it is sick and can't play! this is a great game and a cool slasher! she's just in the rating DMK is in 4th place! that's the case)))

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

FinaS,I know.Rollers even Dantesca go and play for trish.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.01.20

Played a long time, managed to open trish. In General, only for Dante and trish in this game and worth playing. DMC 3 and the cooler =)

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi,but of course DMC 3 is better.2 is generally considered the worst game in the series.I have somewhere in the review heard that this game has become one of the biggest failures of Capcom