3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0T_V_MESHKE 11.01.20 11:19 pm

What Seth vadimchik armor the best? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

School Bear, School the Griffin, the School Cat, School the Wolf School the School Snake, or Manticore. What is the best?
30 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 11.01.20

School Snake.

Z
ZanVan 11.01.20

The one you like)

K
Krrrva 11.01.20

For all its features. I personally collected all in addition to the school of a Griffin and dress depending on the location and mood. The game is not a hardcore table that would suffer and think and what kind of sets it is better to collect

S
Stas ... 11.01.20

no one standard set for all situations, Griffin is better for mages,the cat is better for quick damage with the sword,the bear gives a lot of Def

O
Oleg V 11.01.20

feels like the cat and the Griffin; the cat to Crete kick Griffin to the magic...

s
skunkhunt764 11.01.20

the taste and color, as you play you wear.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.01.20

In fact, the most versatile set - Bear, converted from the master runes in a light armor. Fucking damage and protection. What else do you need? But playing with this set boring even on the hardest difficulty, the immortal witch turns

S
Sandro_NSK 11.01.20

I collected everything, I like school bear, although the school of the wolf is also not what

P
Player04 11.01.20

depending on how you like to play, I personally played with an emphasis on wild damage from swords, i.e. red line, but Seth took from the school of the wolf is like the damage, but more balanced than set schools cat. I do not understand those who it touches on heavy sets of the bear, the game is even at the level of death passed on easy, right now I would be in RPG games to play from behind and rely on cheat signs

h
hunter7777777 11.01.20

School Of Wolf

A
Artur27507 11.01.20

School snail

m
mDie2013 11.01.20

Depends on what style you like to play. There is only personal preference.

s
sademus 11.01.20

I school the Manticore wore

K
Kirik_LaL 11.01.20

The whole blood and the wine with the relic armor of the new moon has passed... he has a set of critical hit and damage better than the Manticore.
Prior to this, the cat and pumping swords... +- the canonicity and hardcore

A
AlexOmen 11.01.20

As already mentioned: it all depends on play style.
Personally, I love magic. so I go to school: Griffin

K
K0T_V_MESHKE 11.01.20

Remap
But perhaps this is?

G
GG4 11.01.20

The game passed quietly, naked in the armor makes no sense.

I
Ivanych 11.01.20

K0T_V_MESHKE
There are, no doubt. And, quite numerous, by the way.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 11.01.20

K0T_V_MESHKE
Cat Bracers, pants and boots of the wolf, bib bear under easy set. And protection is average and the damage from the rest of the set is increased. The Golden mean for the swordsman.

n
neshik10 11.01.20

Manticore and not discussed.