3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sear55 11.01.20 11:19 pm

Collected the computer does not turn on the screen, all vertuhaya spinning

The boys found trouble in collected the computer carefully, here are his characteristics
Rayzen 3 2200g
Asrock A320m-dbs
Ballistrix sport 8gb
Asus gtx 1050 strux
Ksas Aerocool 500w
And hard WD
Power at all checked all the spinning light up, I tried the die to rearrange the speaker even without the dice does not want to talk, it's in the correct connections triple checked. What can it be tell me? Thanks in advance
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sear55 11.01.20

Checked with the old Radeon card is also not working on the old gigabaytami mother of all start and new card and old

Y
Yusami814 11.01.20

I had the same problem, turned out to be the motherboard, is there something burned out. Judging from what you wrote, you have a case, too, the motherboard

h
hardqest 11.01.20

And my stupid monitor is blown,so, too, light up all the lights,but Monique did not show,was burning red obstruction light signal

P
Phoenix67 11.01.20

The old monitor?On the cards in the 1000 series there is no analog output.

a
a.srael 11.01.20

The motherboard does not see PERC... Without it the speaker will not work(post-codes BIOS will not be held). The motherboard in the furnace. And it is better to take something from ASUS, Gigabyte or msi - in that order)

C
Cove 11.01.20

Then at least the BIOS updated? To support (zen+).

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

Sear55
Just when you bought the Assembly,the sellers didn't they tell you that to update the BIOS with 3хх chipsets for the new need Riesen Riesen previous generation.You need to find Reisen 3/5/7 1ххх on time.Then it will work.Sets 4хх this is not a problem

D
Disc Jockey 11.01.20

Sear55
How did you solve the case? What was the problem?
Warn others.

A
AlexeyMAP 11.01.20

need to update the BIOS, infa sotka!

u
usus 11.01.20

Plug the speaker, get vidyuhi and RAM, then turn on and listen to the speaker, then turns the stick and try

M
MAuCTEP 11.01.20

From the manufacturer Mat. Board:
Ryzen AMD 1xxx series CPUs are able to boot up with all BIOS versions. As to AMD Ryzen 2xxx series CPUs, please update the BIOS to the same as list version or later.
To work with Ryzen series 2xxx need an updated BIOS. Specifically for Your processor need version P4.40.
The speaker may not food (and even a POST-card may not give codes) if there is a fault mate. Board or CPU (or in his absence).

e
exik 11.01.20

Quite simply, the pcie slot is not working rather