3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BloodjD 11.01.20 11:19 pm

Buy in Ukraine or through Russia (Fallout 76)

Interested in such a thing is it possible to buy using a VPN in Russia and will then problems with the region? For if through Ukraine to buy is worth the 59$ price in Russia 1999 rubles, the difference is still significant
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grek028 11.01.20

no matter where you buy,the server will choose automatically based on the ping

P
Prodazhnyy Santa 11.01.20

Yes, almost 2 thousand wooden

r
ripvango 11.01.20

I posted 59.... if all the same will buy through this VPN then write how everything went. ) When the game comes out.
In the future it will be useful. )

K
Kayfatishe 11.01.20

Try a feint ears - sign up for a new uchetku a VPN and buy the game as a gift to your main account

A
AdamC 11.01.20

Kayfatishe
write that prices differ and you cannot do this gift)

so Makar, playing in the DOG (for Belarus game is not available), zaregal uchetku a VPN with Russian ip, and only play via VPN, so not banned ACC) for more than a month flight normal

o
oldolny 11.01.20

I did pre-order for 1999 from the website of gazebo, though about 300 roubles, for a total of about 2300, the next day I received a letter from gazebos with gratitude for the purchase. Everything except the card was introduced from the lantern.

B
BloodjD 11.01.20

oldolny
And everything is fine? No swears what? And test already underway? What would understand when it will start, everything is OK

o
oldolny 11.01.20

In the launcher of the Gazebo at the Falaut 76 inscription - PRZEKAZANA. Email.mail blagodarnosti from the Gazebo for pre-order. It seems like everything is fine.

D
Dmitriy Kaygorodcev 11.01.20

and the money can be return for a pre-order?

B
BloodjD 11.01.20

Dmitry Kaigorodtsev
It seems so, but there you some time given after purchase. They say if after a month we turn then you can say "I had"

-
-MODEUZ- 11.01.20

I bought the gazebo in an hour came the answer - cancellation of the order. The money is not returned - that type of writing in 10 days, not Ah...do you?

M
Misha Cherik 11.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Are you from Ukraine?Than paid?

B
BloodjD 11.01.20

-MODEUZ-
A VPN in Russia to buy?

-
-MODEUZ- 11.01.20

Mike CERIC
BloodjD
Sevastopol, but bought via mobile Internet for 1999r

M
Misha Cherik 11.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Well, you're difficult,sanctions,everything.

-
-MODEUZ- 11.01.20

Mike CERIC
well, I bought through MTS via Krasnodar - so it should not be this crap - and the support Blizzard would write about it.

K
KOsMILE 11.01.20

what hinders to buy a third-party website, which gives access to the PTA at a price lower than those of the arbors and it is not important what country are you from ?

B
BloodjD 11.01.20

KOsMILE
And can you explain more?

K
KOsMILE 11.01.20

BloodjD
well, on the website of arbors written official distributors in Russia, but they may not be the last distributors. For example, one of the boutiques Playa ru will get keys for the Beta, but since the shop is not very large gazebo at itself did not specify. And the price there with all possible discounts 1600 rubles. The truth is the standard version.

-
-MODEUZ- 11.01.20

to get Bethke - party sites is not going to work, because they will send the code only on the day of release.
Can be purchased separately Bethke for $ 100 and then buy the code on the game for 1700