3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jack_Daniels_gold 11.01.20 11:20 pm

Drawdown FPS (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Hi all. The system I have: Intel Xeon e3-1230, GeForce GTX 770, 16 Gb ddr3, the game stands on the SSD, the wood of the latter.
I play on average 90% of the time no problem - consistently 60-70 frames, but there are rare drawdown with no apparent reason to 5-15 frames,and are retained even if you exit to the main menu. In a few minutes, if not close the game, jump back to 60+
What could be the problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 11.01.20

Hi. It is necessary to monitor the hardware via MSI Afterburner, for example. Only in the Royal rumble drawdown? I have it there for a second the game freezes and then comes the rules. The processor and memory are the same, the GTX 1060 3GB. The game is on the HDD 7200 rpm, 64 MB cache.
Pitesti the game on low settings.

J
Jack_Daniels_gold 11.01.20

Erviten
In the Royal battle is not played, don't know. The problem in multiplayer, when you change video settings in the game - changes only the basic number of frames. Not tried, but I suppose that at the minimum drawdown will cease (although the settings change during drawdown does not give effect), but damn, you see that the system safely pulls the game on medium and it's a shame in this case, remove everything on low

R
RazriV 11.01.20

The same baddie. To Bethke at the configured maximum speed was pulling 100 fps stable. After two or three days after the game's release on avtostroenie maximum speed of 60-80 were given. Last night at the Royal rumble from 30 to 40 with the same settings. Yes, in addition the screen couldn't follow the movement of the mouse, and in the network at some points I couldn't cope with running Persian. By inertia, he ran no where to go and I couldn't even run to get in the door and even more to shoot in the enemy's body. Ping voobshe bad was - some rinks 30-40, others or another 70-90. Actually swore at the game and went to sleep. Now something once and do not want it to go :)