3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Kayfovyy 11.01.20 11:20 pm

Steam does not start, the download window for 2-3 seconds and nothing happens (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Cache rechecked, the region is changed, re-installed the game along with trims, rebooted PC, nothing helps!
Just yesterday, went and played it, and today such is the Batwa
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaFeT666 11.01.20

change your steam language to English and clear the cache before it downloads.Delano to help

A
Aleksey Kayfovyy 11.01.20

LaFeTsewa
My friend, I doubt that will help, but from sympathy for your neravnomernosti -
direct schA try

s
slawdos 11.01.20

First thought - Roskomnadzor. But checked himself - the normal start. Steam re-installed when the tails all cleaned up? c:\Users\ТвойЛогинВиндовс\AppData\Local\Steam ?

S
Slava74oren 11.01.20

Alex Cool
I have the same thing, removed sohranki, then the game never started, it just did not do, all useless, once failed to start after a long picking the registry, already happy, he ocherednogo after starting everything was back to normal, then just beat the game.

A

Next, one problem replaced another, I'm game again with the stim reset, cleared the download cache and changed to English as if nothing would have changed and now this shit: Quit the program game name ( I have Windows 7 and of course the option is to find a solution online and close the program useless

A

LaFeTsewa
Nope, did not help(slawdos
Yes I did reinstall before each attempt to enter the game, what do you mean by tails residual files after uninstalling Steam?

A

Well, in General the error for the discontinuation of work have disappeared because they had removed some C++, as well as the same garbage as before, you described all the ways guys have tried anything yet

A

slawdos
Cleared all this way, now in 9 times all set

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Alex Cool
Earlier some people had a problem due to the resolution needed when you first start to exhibit a minimum,it is done in INIшнеке.

A

Nope, nifiga does not help

A

saa0891
Where again?

s
slawdos 11.01.20

Alex Cool
Get something like IOBit Uninstaller, it deletes all files and tails in the registry.

A

slawdos
Are you sure this will help? I'm just all sorts of fucking with her for 7 hours to put out. Now if that same garbage saying that Windows 7 has stopped working program, re-installed and with of and not with of it to C++ of various years and models not even my 64 and did all of the above described methods, some PCBs but to change OSes, no Vario but the whole point that I have stopped running the game for some unknown reason (no settings and no red cards) is that the service was disabled the auto-update system for ate half of the CPU and everything connected with it.
Some do not know ways which have not tried learning on the Internet nothing helps

s
slawdos 11.01.20

Well sometimes, it saves only the reinstallation of the system. But if nothing was set\deleted you should pay attention to iron. The tests are run, can screw, God forbid, fell or memory overheat.