3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 11.01.20 11:21 pm

Can't find the \"Crooked swamp\" (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Actually here..I do not see a location
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 11.01.20

It's not the location, namely the region of 3 parts - the Narlmarches. If on the quest, Lindsay, it must be in the Hut of the Swamp Witch

U
U-Rock 11.01.20

Yes, not only is Lindsay a.. send in the swamps and I thought that it is a city which is..

K
Kavaynik 11.01.20

Well anyway, everything is quite simple, in public locations with the results of the quest there when you hover over the location in the description is an exclamation point. If the location is not open, it's an RPG in the style of old school, there's a player down and do not think I propose to explore the world yourself.

U
U-Rock 11.01.20

well, I tried the Explorer but thought maybe I'm blind and what I saw

S
Siniy Kot 11.01.20

U-Rock
when you look at a map of the lands at the top of a panel, there is a button show the names of locations-include it and all the locations where there are tasks, marked with exclamation marks(can't remember whether it is written there what exactly the job they are or not)

a
aist16 11.01.20

U-Rock
Twisted Topi are only mentioned in job and in the description of the location where the cabin is
The swamp witch, and in the title, this is not. This video is intentionally made to be difficult.
This is not the last, they always give a a mocking clues, -
Hillside, the Temple is Cleared, etc., which is not on the map.