3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIG_CrasheR 11.01.20 11:21 pm

How to farm the OS? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Poured all the stock into the village and a little in the second annexed. Increase 35 niochem, just enough for the job, and not even all of them (one on 1500 hangs for a long time). Know about the huckster in the market, but very much wants the job to gain +1 to the OS that well). The farm resets tried not to miss dopamine.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 11.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Their dealer was a Negro in the capital sells,initially for 50 coins apiece,then more.

K
KaktySDarK 11.01.20

BIG_CrasheR to buy, go on the big trip, apaj advisers, accumulate, a task for the 1500, 500 and 100 are not required for will pay off soon

B
Bellion87 11.01.20

samosan
Where to buy. Looked at the dealer never found? What is it called?

y
ya.neo 11.01.20

Bellion87
Looks like a yellow powder, called building points think. Dwells on the General tab I think.

s
samosan 11.01.20

Bellion87
In the capital center dealer,sort the list by value, a yellow coin with a crown is worth 50 coins to the middle of the game or if screwing up more.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Well, if you're for fair play suffer. If you want to be the biggest guy in the Barony. Artmama one dropout and voila 50000.

B
Bellion87 11.01.20

Thank you. I will be looking for. And then the money accumulated 85к. And the clothes +2 and +3 only started to fall out. Now pass the quest with this infection (flowering), and I have only 2 two areas and village built up their to improve we need more territory. And like as 3 yet can capture. But my OS is not enough.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

Bellion87
This dealer is the closest to Olivia. C polarcom. Opposite the merchant dwarf. It is still possible to buy Adamantine armor.

a
aist16 11.01.20

Bellion87
There's only two of them marked on the map locations,
here, left it and OS.