3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
or-i-on 17.09.19 06:24 pm

Hand from the ground. (Dying Light 2)

Do you think there's a chance that this hand belongs to the hero of the 1st part of the game?

8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 17.09.19

Do you think it's a stupid question you can think of?

I've got only one question: why suddenly such a question could even arise, eh? The events of the first part occur in the middle East, the second - somewhere in Europe. Now open Google maps and see where everything is and draw conclusions.

E
Egtoz 17.09.19

Scary, very scary. We don't know what it is, if we knew what it is, we don't know what it is.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.09.19

The author, it's your hand, where you have the question on the keyboard is typed... so the question is strange happened...

a
antonrogov 17.09.19

Is there any chance that this hand belongs to the author? Let's think.

M
M0f 08.01.21

Yes ... The heart muscle prompts. Undoubtedly.

C
Chirroge 08.01.21

or-i-on
Of course not. Crane died either from the explosion of a nuclear bomb or turned into a mutant and went beyond Harran, because of which the epidemic spread further. Even with the second option, he would hardly have made it from Turkey to Europe. By the way, there is no canon ending, or rather they are both considered canon, but only the player decides which ending he likes best. The developers talked about this somewhere.

C
Corp238 26.09.21

From the endings, it is clear that Crane is dead. But it will be interesting if the brothers of engineers appear there, they also rushed off on the train in the Following add-on.
A hand, a new-looking zombie. Like jumpers or runners.

h
hello 31.01.22

yeah ... with a sense of humor among the inhabitants of the PG is clearly rather weak. heh, heh ... and is it even there?
Spoiler "Impaired sense of humor in schizophrenia and affective disorders"
https://www.b17.ru/article/26605/