3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jozer911 11.01.20 11:22 pm

Again \"tango three\" or \"I fucked two witches\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to restore the relationship with Ian, I enter the trail. command:
removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback) - after this command in the executed tasks still quest tango Threesome remains, whether this is right or not?
Then removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefack(q309_triss_stayed)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend) or addfact(sq202_yennefer_girlfriend).
If quests are made do not change, dialogue with them, too, like the article about the character yen and Triss( the last paragraph about the quest tango three) also CRIS can I ask about the future with Ian... what does that mean? The ending will be without both of them, or do these teams work? Now on Skellige dorohoju story and don't want to re-take immediately(
And anybody affected?
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
skunkhunt764 11.01.20

no console commands to try to pass.

B
BarackKamacho 11.01.20

do you vseravno Zosia Svetochka,why this confusion

J
Jozer911 11.01.20

skunkhunt764
It was the only thing typed in the console, doproshel plot, with Ian acted.But Radovid at the throne, CRIS vedmochka and killed Amgir I was not really satisfied with how low Dijkstra in the kings...And all because of the fact that rushed to the scene and have not finished the quests of assassins, it's a shame, really, will go for the DLS, and then the Witcher 1 and the books for after the story no activity with Ian, CRIS, etc

h
halepa 11.01.20

Jozer911 I cry, cry together with you... to enter the sho in the console I do not recommend, walk one time is fine, I play (and read Sapkowski) from 2007, try esche (still) time...