3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxioMaster 11.01.20 11:23 pm

Rune magic (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

joined the demon hunters and none of them is attacking the magic constant (which can be used as primary weapon) spells, I'm interested in lightning, who knows where, when and from whom you can learn this FUCKING spell
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Kravchenko 11.01.20

the spell can be learn at the brow (forgot his name) who spent whole days at the entrance of the citadel's training. But first you need to beat in a fight that he began to teach you.

E
Evgeniy Kravchenko 11.01.20

me here other question torments cton knows what skill is affected by magic?! the description says it affects the levels of spells. what levels of spells? can spell damage increases, but the couple I have not noticed??

m
maxioMaster 11.01.20

Evgeny Kravchenko
THANK YOU so much, that prompted, and then I would the entire game looking for this spell

m
maxioMaster 11.01.20

Evgeny Kravchenko
there are some skills cannot be used, for example stealth, until you learn not activate the skill, the magic increases damage and its level affects what magical talents you can use, which can learn the type of enchantment items, also rune magic to improve, you need serious magic to pump

U
UNATCO 11.01.20

Lightning/fireball/ice only a mage can learn by playing for their faction..or hunters too, some zipper Eztoo

m
maxioMaster 11.01.20

UNATCO
there are hunters zip

N
Nerzul91 11.01.20

and what do hunters have active spells? and who can study

T
Ter11 11.01.20

Evgeny Kravchenko
this affects the magic you get when vstuplenii at the mages on the island of Taranis

S
SS44 11.01.20

The people , and runic magic chests revealing no buyable\learn flow has not? Just stupid rune magic pump can deliver up to 120?

E
Eliaden 11.01.20

By the way, who do not know, the Demon Hunters got a spell Runed leather. A protection spell that prevents damage from all attacks. With this spell no one had to go. Can any enemy to stop any sword.

m
maxioMaster 11.01.20

Eliaden
any rune magic can be learned, if it rune, you only need teachers to find

s
santey88 11.01.20

Rune of lightning studied and a couple more, and in the inventory in magic it is not, what are they doing?

m
maxioMaster 11.01.20

santey88
offensive and defensive magic does not appear in the inventory, and is used as a subject, for example, a magic attack is used as a weapon push the hand with the weapon and pick a spell

s
santey88 11.01.20

maxioMaster
OK, che did not look

m
marsh resident 11.01.20

main spells for hunters it is enthusiasm and sword of the demons
amplifies melee to wow

V
Voin1 11.01.20

marsh resident wrote:
blade demons
amplifies melee to wow
Blade demons accelerates any attack, not only with the sword, and the same lightning strike, which for some reason no lightning.
It's less than convenient, more than the sword, because blocks are ignored.