3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EIK 11.01.20 11:23 pm

How to open new posts in the Barony? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

:)
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 11.01.20

At the same time, training was written. After reaching 10 points in any of the arguments of the Kingdom opens the possibility assign to the Advisor, but in the beginning there is a story lock.

K
Kodiak21 11.01.20

it is necessary to achieve level 3, the original advisers and then they will say fail and it is necessary to open new positions

E
EIK 11.01.20

Kodiak21
3 levels of what? I've had level 8

E
EIK 11.01.20

Kavinik
everywhere more 10.
In the story - I pass seeds in the stomachs

K
Kodiak21 11.01.20

EIK
you have the initial characteristics of the Kingdom: the people,loyalty etc they were assigned a specific counselor for every 20 units of any of the characteristics can raise the level

E
EIK 11.01.20

Kodiak21
Ah, understood, thank you)

L
Losthairdoctor 11.01.20

Question from me: who to appoint to the additional posts of NPCs? Interested in while the Keeper, curator, and master.

K
Kodiak21 11.01.20

Losthairdoctor
curator: Lindsay and storyteller, the Keeper of ethane, REGON master: Octavia, narrator

J
JS_Denton 11.01.20

And when should open other posts I have Curated dug and then complete silence, they all have 5 level but no one asks the assistant. And the job count open all posts and expert advisors no extra frames (As 6 and are.) This is a bug or maybe because I'm in the story while only 3 act passed ? prompt.

X
Xaum 11.01.20

JS_Denton
At 5 character level? or 5 rank indicator the Kingdom?

p
papanduro 11.01.20

The magician to hire. Magic for 20, this fucking Bartholomew standing in the hall and claim of the Treasurer and diplomat. Already almost all the advisors hired in addition to just the mage and the spy. The last passage on an earlier version of it from the first after the major took the MAG position. Ask for a mage needs high priest,but the script never worked.

S
Siniy Kot 11.01.20

papanduro
try to change the priest and wait a little

s
samosan 11.01.20

papanduro
Magics may be at least 100, while religion up to level 3 will not swing (need 60 points), the new Advisor will not open.

p
papanduro 11.01.20

Religion 3 ranks, advisors changed. Well I wrote that script doesn't work. Version 1.8 of Course, all these options were I have rechecked. With cheats the same story, does not work. The only thing that sin, in contrast to the previous passage where the MAG I have appeared immediately after the trolls, somewhat delayed in time with this part and with Bartholomew met after completing the quest.

X
Xaum 11.01.20

papanduro
In 4th grade religion comes the priest and says that need a magician. For the position of magician you can put the Octavia, the Narrator and someone.

S
Siniy Kot 11.01.20

papanduro
I even managed to screw up this part with Bartholomew, came and saved wildly wounded by the trolls, on to the beginning of the third act he me dick wings(then the truth still agreed to service to go), and all the tasks I missed...forgot about them just so the priest still spoke to me of his appointment, so it is just not in his quests( I even give him the whip is not given, gave the Octavia is based on tronicek...naive...)
PS. high priest I have Cherrim, maybe it's all about personal quests?say yet not fulfill-not to be trusted? Valerie I have a similar situation...I was doooooooo attracted to her quest(the poor fellow paladins stood, spring changed into summer...summer autumn, fall winter...and they waited...waited....waited...no wonder they scarred up her face like the Joker at the meeting)
Well what I mean...and Yes-Valerie me all this time confusion was ignored, although there have been 3 grade, maybe that's it?

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.01.20

Blue Cat
And where is Bartholomew (what trap he runs away)? After I told him to release Oligose, he asks him to help with another Troll, caught in a fiery trap uninjured. 2 answer: go with it or be prepared, if you choose to go with him, he will teleport just below his house, and most of it not, all the location ran past. I feel that 1st caught the bug, version 1.5.

S
Siniy Kot 11.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
I was so slow to find its location, that line of quests with Bartolomeo, I was automatically failed, when he came to the location-they brought out a crowd of trolls(there were times so half more than in the city of trolls), then pieces 7-8 in the lab Bartolomeo, and then he politely asked me where I wandered as long as trolls blew it around, gave me a job to the whip and went to barishnikovoy booze, ignoring me until the next act

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.01.20

Blue Cat
Okay, I think the bug caught, didn't want to put new fixes to release a global patch

V
Vurdalak 11.01.20

Kavinik
This is where learning to re-read?