3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Either 17.09.19 06:24 pm

The complexity of the game and co-op. (Remnant: From the Ashes)

If you pay attention to the increase of difficulty when playing in co-op ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 17.09.19

Too easy ?

M
Marvelosi 17.09.19

Either
Officially stated that the difficulty increases still depends on the initial chosen difficulty.

J
Jmann666 17.09.19

Either
essno, the difficulty increases, it would be absolutely illogical if when you connect the second player, the mobs would remain the same in HP and damage. here in the cooperative working principle of Diablo - the health and damage of mobs increases, the only - their number remains unchanged.

M
Marsj 17.09.19

Solo x number of players + their level. In the advanced settings tab, specify the rating of equipment/area.

v
var197825 17.09.19

And just is it possible to select the game difficulty in the beginning,I understand no, I'll tell you who ATP.And something like that is difficult, however, to undergo

B
Beirut 17.09.19

var197825
the beginning of the game and so simple, if difficult to farm experience, the company restarted the main crystal on the base, the game is mega easy, the only difficulty from the mountain's developers spawn mobs behind

v
var197825 17.09.19

Beirut
Understandable but I think as sekira will release then the level of difficulty in sciro just nerves left

B
Beirut 17.09.19

var197825
it's a game with proper flow of weapons and perks is very simple, but when you consider that it is for the coop is generally easy mod

o
ochen ZLOY 17.09.19

stsuka, some pros have gathered, I am a friend of the dragon (BURN like to call) tried to kill time until 8 managed. and you all easily, although there are few who tell the truth...

D
Ded MastDay 17.09.19

The game is really very simple if you know how to swing. The main boss of the Earth (ENT or Incendius), download gear above +4 (and the weapons from the bosses above +2). As it defaults to 5th level. The game adjusts the level of enemies under level gear players +1 when you first visit the location. And counts only one object with the maximum level of improvement. Therefore, armor and weapons should swing together. Not knowing this system, too, has suffered, and now the Dragon and all the bosses before him killed with the first try, without straining.

B
Baltika devyatochka 17.09.19

very ZLOY wrote:
BURN like
Incendius....
yeah, I have two randomized also not the first three times mastered...