3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morg3n 11.01.20 11:24 pm

Yo, if there's those who 1.8.3 runs in a Thriller ? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

If Yes then how are you going ? How do you do ? Eating tons of food or what?Terribly interesting, with the release of patch all dressed in a Kacha and hisa , but there were also those who still deals with the militants , it gives and I wonder how. Woooooot
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 11.01.20

in PVE, nothing has changed, and in PVP do not run, only sometimes in the TOR. there are no problems.

t
t0n 11.01.20

no, everything is sitting in 1.8.2

m
morg3n 11.01.20

dos-unit
yet I also have not seen problems until I met a guy who like the good old salt in horns throwing't even sweating, at his feet, Amy packs throw, and he was like nothing had happened continued to live, was wondering how it is going to withstand this amount of damage

m
morg3n 11.01.20

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
looked it up, but it runs only pve as I understand it,this is clear, but I wanted to know about pvp build, woooooot

A
AL5 11.01.20

morg3n
This is supposedly the new new thing? I have not played.

m
morg3n 11.01.20

AL5
2 months as militants have nirvanol and first aid kits ceased to clap well and on a trifle

A
AL5 11.01.20

morg3n
What kind of action?)
There aren't classes there?

d
dos-unit 11.01.20

morg3n
maybe a cheater, or 10K hours of online time, experience again ) about the PVP I can say that became harder yesterday in the randomness in the TOR for horns running around... )

g
gjxnf82 11.01.20

Run and fighters so far. And Hachman runs (he 4-9-3 on the layout, but only in the TOR), and others. Yesterday at the turn of the T. M. A.-W. A. R. I. A. N. T. is also in action was clearly felt, stuffed for 30000 points per round, EMP grenades however it was squandered on the stack, but it should be.

T
Tanc2021 11.01.20

I run in cicavica and I'm good