3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 11.01.20 11:24 pm

Fatal application error (Resident Evil 7)

How to fix? I got this error appears after the scene with the table. When you walk through the kitchen to the room where the grate in the floor.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 11.01.20

http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_7/oshibka_pri_zapuske_igry-927724/

P
Patrick Kharkov 11.01.20

Xenol
Kick, and you have also the same error that another user who has created the same topic with this error. And there I was thinking in the comments, I thought that the problem lies in DX11 judging by the error description in your screenshots. Now, I'm starting to think that all of your crashes in the game happen due to an old Phenom or Atlon. While known bug with crash in the game half the gaming world, this is a crash in the basement early in the game where it POPs up a corpse. It is this bug of crash caused by older processors. In General, all the details about the basement with a crash, and its solution is already in this forum, where we discuss the Incentive problems with the game.
I have more options and no ideas, what else could it be, and how it is treated. I can still say banal speech. WAIT for the PATCH, which pofiksit all the missions in the game, and which will support older processors as the patch they released for the Demo version.

X
Xenol 11.01.20

I have not at startup, I normally play but in one place (the basement, I passed without any problems) popping up this error. Conf: i5-6600K/8GB DDR4/780SLI
here's proof config http://valid.x86.fr/kdtbeg

P
Patrick Kharkov 11.01.20

Xenol
I think that with the delivery of a patch from the developers, the world will be better. :) Now, everyone will be waiting and praying for a patch. :)

D
Daidjer 11.01.20

Xenol
And what is your OS?

D
Daidjer 11.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
I have version 1.0 and the game works fine without the patch.

X
Xenol 11.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
Well, Yes, I whole network dug and found nothing. Just have to wait...

X
Xenol 11.01.20

Daidjer
Win10x64

D
Daidjer 11.01.20

Xenol
And I have a Win win 7x64. Maybe you have a problem with DX 12?

n
nikolay.zavaley 11.01.20

in the video settings there is *rotate* I changed from normal to alternate and the error was gone

m
maloy1884 11.01.20

I have exactly this problem, only the error appears when the game starts. First, put a demo, which is already with the patch for older processors, then the pirates - the same error. Most likely it's not in % and in vidyuhi(amd radeon 6870 1gb)

demo:

pirates:

X
Xenol 11.01.20

In General, I put the texture quality on medium and everything else is twisted to the max and the error is gone. It seems the error was due to the fact that I only have 3GB of RAM. (Could in the settings to specify how much video memory is required for the particular parameter).

u
unforgettable878 11.01.20

Xenol
You're cool. Eliminated a fatal error. :)

s
serega136rus 11.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
Yes, the patch they released for the demo, only the problem remains, I have exactly the same error as the author was trolling the Internet looking for solutions created the incentive to talk and no one knows how to solve(( videmo need to wait for the next patch.

s
serega136rus 11.01.20

maloy1884
I also vidyuhi amd radion hd 5770 1gb CPU xeon e5450 SSE 4.1 is supposedly a patch adding this support, could really something vidyuhi drizzle? Estantia just wait for a patch((

s
serega136rus 11.01.20

Xenol
I have 8GB of memory and what

S
SID_A7X 11.01.20

I wrote ,not enough memory to complete the transaction

X
Xenol 11.01.20

serega136rus
I'm talking about the video RAM, read carefully.

s
serega136rus 11.01.20

Xenol
AAA realized Sori,

S
Starkin 11.01.20

Xenol
the paging file to put to Automatically choose the pagefile in the game is leaking RAM and it arr on the HDD, and you have probably stood its value