3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoXY 11.01.20 11:27 pm

Location of servers and ping (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Because the MBT was at sea and could not protest, tax info, is there a Russian server, and if not, how's the ping?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antidepressant Dok 11.01.20

my ping was 50 - 80 approximately . Servers do not know where alas .But it is quite playable . There is no such that your bullets there is no damage or other stuff . Quite happy betai. To kill time quite .

A
An__ei 11.01.20

I was 100 MS in OBT. The PC will not take because having played Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 at the initial stage is one of the most lag multiplayer on PC - the reason for the lack of dedicated servers and server create all and Sundry , had to put the firewall on the Russian server ping in numbers, they were normal and the lag is terrible.

c
chuba_73 11.01.20

had to put the firewall on the Russian server ping in numbers, they were normal and the lag is terrible
the server creates Activision and not anyone and about the lag was the official response of the Activision Support: unfortunately, due to Federal law N 242 we are not able to help you. - it takes a bit to understand the issue

G
Garfantus 11.01.20

chuba_73
Ha ha ha
Month they promised to rectify the ru servers, then was silent and then said that all the fault of the law. That is, a refund cannot be issued.
Why it was impossible to tell before release about this?
So comrade, you just do not understand the question. It was a huge Scam by the developers.

m
maksimauses 11.01.20

Well, why do you need Russian server, on the European is normal, I have at least a ping of about 50

D
DemonXL1080 11.01.20

Similarly, on the Euro servers is playing well, ping 40-50, everything is fine.

A
An__ei 11.01.20

On PC ping with Europe over 100 M. S. still lags there. PS4 ping red lights and if eject the yelling as if guilty. Personally, I do not believe that because of the distance, just find a proxy and everything is normal , he ping less than 50 , but somewhere proxies permanently lost. Live in Omsk.

N
NeoXY 11.01.20

Guys, do not all live in Moscow and around it) country ooooch big...And where you have 50ms, for example, I from Astrakhan under 90( And for the shooter, ping is very critical parameter if you don't sloupok )

L
Loseling 11.01.20

maksimauses
I agree with the comments above, I live in Barnaul and I have to play games with 105-115 ping on European servers

c
chuba_73 11.01.20

Garfantus
Month they promised to rectify the ru servers, then was silent and then said that all the fault of the law. That is, a refund cannot be issued.
Why it was impossible to tell before release about this?
Before this law was such problems with Russian servers ? here is the same so there is nothing ehecatl and minusovschiki ubeytes the wall

A
An__ei 11.01.20

chuba_73
You th so stubborn ... You said the Russian language they have dedicated servers is not like EA . European still have to get it and work hard.

D
Davidka111 11.01.20

During the beta I played like a God, and ping did not have much problems,even though he was a tall.And right now, all 100-150 !!!!!As with that shit playing ?Me 3 seconds to kill.So it is impossible to play.Proebal ports to register,a cable to connect the Tong - 0 effect.It will decide ?And then in the same SiGe and then ping me from 160 to 79-90 fell.

C
Che_Gue 11.01.20

Today I had a ping of 24.There really is a server in Russia.

C
Che_Gue 11.01.20

Now playing - ping 18

D
Davidka111 11.01.20

can anyone provide a link to technical support or mail.(I have pictures and I can't find)

A
An__ei 11.01.20

Davidka111
Find German proxy in the Internet settings on the Curling iron of his hammer, the only sure way. The probability that find - zero case to case and will shut off after a few hours. Less effective to play via vpn choose the region and play with players from this region because servers in Russia Curling is not that choose Europe , I do FIFA - want which country to play for that country and select in settings the vpn. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 do not buy it because of the ping reluctance to dance with a tambourine - wait ...

D
Davidka111 11.01.20

An__ei
I better yet in the previous part, drove.The problem is not only the ping,but in the TTC.Titanfall 2 I have ping 130,but this did not prevent me to emerge victorious from the firefight with 3 enemies at once(c with PP.a.r).If only had a low TTK(and he would),I would have paid little attention to ping.Thank you for the advice,I'll try

S
Spy Hunter 11.01.20

Ping, by the way, I constantly change. In one match he can reach 120, and the other will fall to 30. Most likely, in Russia the server is also there (but not sure).

E
Egor Shevrigin 11.01.20

I live in Krasnodar, the lowest ping was 50(which is very, very good)

R
RazriV 11.01.20

Antidepressant Doc
Now Lafayette ended. After beta the developers have reduced the response time of the servers almost 3 times from 60 to 20 Hz. Now all nedostroy, perestrel and psevdostile present. Well, compared to Petkov, personally I have changed ping on average from 30 to 80-90. And I'm still puzzled that I did something wrong with the Internet. Now you easily remove the emphasis through sniper optics, around the corner through the map, etc.