3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 11.01.20 11:27 pm

Share impressions (SoulCalibur 6)

Played in the beta for the legendary Geralt of Rivia so for me a very good fighting game,though of course simplified in comparison with the previous parts...I think the game will be a success?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.D.C. 11.01.20

Don't shoot. Too much attention is given to other projects (I will not say what they are worth), while SC6 them almost completely deprived.

K
K.D.C. 11.01.20

At least we have.

S
SirRoland 11.01.20

Favorite fighting game. Is it possible to capture standing in the block as in the 4th part, or in the 5th need to drop the unit to do the capture??? it is very important. this crap and ruined everything in the 5th part(((

A
AlexHDfix 11.01.20

Not a fan of fighting games but to play with bots sometimes like to play SoulCalibur V on PS3. Played some SoulCalibur 6 and returned the money, leaving offline activation yet, because the 6 is very similar to 5 and even inferior to it. Part 5 in the menu and in the campaign mode is made more colorful and with pictures, in 6 parts plus sujette that play only your character and sometimes give a choice of actions, but it is similar to a text adventure (where a lot of water in the text) with a minimum of pictures is pathetic. The graphics have become sharper but almost the same and the backs are even worse than in part 5, but they are there compared to other fighting games - meager.
In General, a game for the fans and those who have not played Soulcalibur and only if the discount to take. Money is clearly invested more in denovo than the game and the development of the series.

a
aleksmenshikoff 11.01.20

SirRoland
Personally, I 5th part came in,because Mitsurugi,who like to play at times even Soul Blade is cut or removed, or forgot to add the stand when he removes the sword.

i
insex 11.01.20

SC3 is still for me the best and it is unlikely this piece will surpass it.