3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIHumanII 11.01.20 11:28 pm

The game \"Bones\" - with whom to play? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good Day,interested in the question of with whom to play craps? Walked around the tavern and won who was sitting there? Is it possible to offer to play craps. Or not? Explain?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.01.20

IIHumanII
No, the current in the taverns the players and the game will play.

B
Bupycop 11.01.20

IIHumanII
Yeah, lost to him 3-4 times then win with the maximum bet their money back and all.

J
James_Mails 11.01.20

IIHumanII
Like if I'm not mistaken ( I have not played easy ), over some period of time and the money recovered from players, just need to wait.
Ochuko for not only seconds to perform, if the activity to play the whole game ( until the end of the story ) it is quite possible to gather up 1000 pennies in the bones

N
Nuclear_Prince 11.01.20

IIHumanII
Henry throughout the game in different taverns played on the little things, anything, for playing quietly achivku received.

O
Oleg_49171780 11.01.20

IIHumanII Some combos maximum dice!)

P
Pepin3d 11.01.20

make village through Supplement From ashes and there in the tavern will be sitting next to two retards
you can play with them every night
only the tavern to upgrade properly should

h
hDmitriyh 11.01.20

maximum combination of 8K points is 6 units. someone know what's the limit? above 100 has not yet been found. In užice man plays 964 penny, it is necessary to move outside the village and return and he's back in place and ready to give us the money) best bones - the least common dice. try ctrl+Printscreen - accelerates a little game - easy potions to cook.

h
hDmitriyh 11.01.20