3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 11.01.20 11:28 pm

Strange drawdown fps (Far Cry 5)

In General, the theme of this play in conjunction gtx 1080/ i7-3770k/ 16gb operatives. On the ultra squandered to 40 fps on high to 50, what's the catch? Saw this video in the same bundle type, so he's got less than 60 fps did not drop as well? Who can faced with similar?
26 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 11.01.20

snake_predator
MB hard disk fault, does not have time to load or something...

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

James_Mails
hmm, but possible)

A
Abarmot90 11.01.20

snake_predator
Put it on the SSD

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

and, I understand, at some point for some reason, the load on the percent to 100% increases and sharply decreases to 40-60, because of this and jumps in fps occur. But here's the shadow I put on medium and geometry on medium, XS what's the problem

J
Just-Name 11.01.20

snake_predator
The same nonsense! gtx 1070 / i7 4790 /16 gb ram also a drawdown to 50, sometimes there are,although VIDOS others not falling below 65. I don't know what it is.

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Adik-rus
so I don't play on ultra) high-medium settings are. And sense then was to buy 1080?)

S
Slipnot6 11.01.20

snake_predator
Do you even load percent 100% and I have 70% don't get it, but still drawdown at some points there are up to 54 frames. It mostly happens during large firefights, which involved a lot of people and transport. Sometimes takes place without loss of productivity, sometimes sags. Especially if something in this pile on fire. I suspect that the drops framrate can be due to fire or smoke. Need to test. Or maybe just something was netoptimizer, the hell knows, it's yubisoft.

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Slipnot6
I have a load of 50-60%, then race to 100 and back, also in large firefights. The settings in the game are scarce, so you need to go into config and apparently there already to lower some of the effects

S
Slipnot6 11.01.20

snake_predator
Clearly, it will be necessary to look closely.
I remember when I had a gtx760, I was trying to play фк4, but, of course, he went to her himself. So, in some topic about technical issues, the guy posted the config, so there was a quality setting of fire, and she was in the default config exhibited at the ultra. With in-game graphics settings is not regulated, and even at the lowest preset time is left on ultra.
Change to medium or low added a couple of shots, and visually the fire was almost as good.

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Slipnot6
hmm, don't remember the name of these settings?

S
Slipnot6 11.01.20

snake_predator
In the folder Documents - My games - FarCry5 is gamerprofil.xml
It is necessary to find the line FireConfig QualitySetting, setting fire. Here, too, the default is VeryHigh, as in the previous section, it turns out. There is still DisableLoadingMip0=1, this distance is due, in part treated it freezes while driving. That's all that I remember.

J
Just-Name 11.01.20

snake_predator
Generally understood,reviewed a bunch of tests and realized stupidly percents does not pull the game on ultra. I have a i7 4790

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Adik-gianturco type of on VIDOS 3770к stood on the ultra pulled, but Oh well, PFIG)

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Slipnot6
disableloadingmip reduces texture, it is better not to put on 1

J
Just-Name 11.01.20

Yes snake_predator pulled at the level of the gtx 1060
Spoiler

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Adik-rus
interesting, put all the machine on max and the fps lock at 70 without a rifle. The result - all the rules work, but in the area where many buildings could be parvisemia fps, but atom again to normal comes

J
Just-Name 11.01.20

snake_predator
It is necessary to try,although I doubt that it would help if the percents does not pull there anything to do,to sink to 50) In the video, which I threw off shows that the minimum fps to 58, it is still in the test and in the game even less,while on i7700k with the same gtx 1080 below 80 fps won't go down)

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Adik-rus
will try overclocking to let your Prots) will see if there is a visible change

J
Just-Name 11.01.20

snake_predator
Try it,report the results,if not more difficult.

s
snake_predator 11.01.20

Adik-rus in General, overclocking to 4 ghz gave all an ulra twisted, 30 minutes played, the result is that 60 to 70 frames (loc 70 set) all good plows, but there's an unpleasant sharp drops to 58кадров in the moments when a door knock or a mouse 360 give, and all is well, the percents heated up to 69 degrees.