3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exik 11.01.20 11:28 pm

25 minute duel. Gives a super performance? (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Long ago, when I was in the age of reason began to take U2 and check all the chips that I had not even wondered, ran constantly on the Internet that if you ride more than 25 minutes with the opponent's bot in a duel (down-cheater), he will give you supermegaultragroovy performance. Decided to check it out.
Spoilerage in this complicated, looking at before I will say that the only pity is time wasted, and I have a dream to spit in the mouth of the skripter, who wrote these bots. For a while I was riding, I almost turned gray from what I've seen ahahahaha. Did fill in, prosecute this idiot. To 10 minutes was all standard, after 10 minutes, apparently there's so programmed and not thought out, it's a miracle began to throw all over the road here and there, due to this I running almost fled from him, because he lost control and could not move from the wall. OH.... Still back to why I dream of such spit in the mouth of the skripter made in 2000 BC these bots. How it on speed of 250+ can slow down for 1 second to 0 km\h? hahaha, it was funny when he missed a turn, braked and started spinning 360 degrees))) and for a few seconds overcame the 260-meter)))
Actually, I drove the 25 minutes, came off, got nothing, and I want to warn you, do not get fooled by this vyser idiots who write about 25 minutes, you will only lose time and nerves wasted.
Let me remind you, the extension body in a career you will not open, the proof below!

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 11.01.20

xD Starting from the second stage through a certain number of duels and you get a tuning (wheels, hood, etc.) and if you want supermegaultragroovy Chepurko, then shake it (trainer) it allows you to set all of Jackman part):D

e
exik 11.01.20

Dead Skinhead
I know, the screens with sites attached above

I
Izuru Hitachi 11.01.20

Like for not too lazy to hold a study and put the result, and the x2 bonus from me)

D
Dead Skinhead 11.01.20

exik
Yes, I see, frankly, is utter nonsense) Can one idiot just couldn't beat the bot 25 min and after he won, he was given a bit)xD

e
exik 11.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Ahaha maybe, but more likely the bike straight from 2004 like so many others. But the point is that it's more than two sites such infa, and all for different formulated

e
exik 11.01.20

Izuru Hitachi
thank you