3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr2205 11.01.20 11:28 pm

Problems running. Not responding (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello, I have a problem with running the game Assassin's Creed Origin.I have a Macbook Pro 2017 the AMD Radeon Pro 560 (4GB GDDR5), RAM 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 processor 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7. (Playing on Windows, it off. site but without the key) can't run for almost a year because I tried to install the version which broke even in the beginning of the year v 1.2.1(tried everything and the Mechanics and xatab and goob) the problem is that the installation goes fine but when I start to run appears the main(initial picture and nothing else happens and after a few minutes the game freezes). I tried to do everything according to instructions as it was written on the Internet, updated all drivers) but nothing happened. I abandoned the idea and now 2 days ago I saw that there was a new version of the game v 1.51 ( I think maybe the problem was in the version of the game) all I re-downloaded and clean installed the Windows (put the English version and immediately set the time zone Dublin, Lisbon, London) but nothing changed(also tried the Repack from xatab and'qoob). The first few times I launched beat the same as in previous versions of the game( there was a window and the game freezes) and then stopped to respond to start and nothing happened(tried reinstalling the game) nothing helped. Please tell me, maybe you know what could be the problem? And that I can help. Really want to play. Already thought to buy the game, but I thought and suddenly it will be the same and the money will be in the wind. I would be very grateful! For earlier thanks
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.01.20

Aleksandr2205
Typical excuses of the pirates
Aleksandr2205 wrote:
Already thought to buy the game, but I thought and suddenly it will be the same and the money will be in the wind.
Maybe you're from some little remote village or a traveler from the far past, but licensed games, has long been a refund, and technical support. For your problem, I can think of only one option that your antivirus eats the pill if there is no antivirus can firewall, add files to the trusted/exclusion.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Aleksandr2205
don't know will help or not, but was in the same situation, I updated the latest driver for the video card, and rebooted the computer, disconnected the program FRAPS and the game started.

G
Geralt De Rivia 11.01.20

There is a version for Macs - what's the problem???
Litsuhu up and forward.

A
Aleksandr2205 11.01.20

Geralt De Rivia
Is there?

A
Aleksandr2205 11.01.20