3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaq9832 11.01.20 11:29 pm

How to add a cell in the ship and in my inventory? (No Man's Sky)

Play 2 hours, still did not understand how to improve (add) of the cell in inventory, I just realized that the new ship could be found, and there are other options? And as in her inventory, more space to do it, too new to find? If it is necessary to look, then tell me where, please.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 11.01.20

TheGameGuru
walking around the planet need to find the capsule where you can add yourself to the cell. I do not know whether they on each planet.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.01.20

On the ship I do not know how, and look for the costume on the planets of the capsule. Just a fly by question marks. Right now, I'll try to find one and, if possible zaskrinit, then I will throw off here.

S
Shaq9832 11.01.20

And still a question where to get the stuff to craft the warp and hyperdrive cell to fill?

a
alekszvorsk 11.01.20

TheGameGuru
The equipment of the ship is improved only by the production of a new vehicle. This is done in 2 ways:
1. Purchase the aliens;
2. Fix wrecked. This is more difficult, because a wreck is difficult to find, but if you find a building with a single octagonal room and computer to the left of the entrance, the successful solution of the puzzle will give you the coordinate. The computer says something like old signal for help is left unanswered and the puzzle is a numeric progression.

The inventory of the suit by means of a search for escape pods on planets and stations, when receiving Atlasas-and. Every improvement on 10K more expensive than the previous.

The most difficult pumping multitool. There's a wild RNG regarding spawn box with a multitool. Someone is lucky to find on the first planet, and someone in the galaxy 3 no luck.

a
alekszvorsk 11.01.20

TheGameGuru
When will fly in space for the first time wait when you have the coordinate of the lighthouse on one of the planets. Do not look, and just wait. The lighthouse will lead you to the alien that will give you a certain gift from Nada and Polo drawing of the FTL drive. Create the engine and again wait until you have the next coordinate in this time of building. There you will give the second gift is the antimatter that should be used for a single charge for the flight to the trail system. You'll have the last coordinate on that will lead you to the drawing.

A
Abbat76 11.01.20

on the ship the cells are added just buying a new vehicle from friendly aliens on the station. anyone who came to the station can potentially sell you a vehicle. the number of cells and upgrades on the ship - randomly.

in the costume of the cell adds some artifacts that you can find on the planets. maybe something else? I do not know.

A
Abbat76 11.01.20

alekszvorsk
Yeah, no wild RNG. fly to the space station. there is a box with a multitool anyway. here is what it is random. But he has come to love. Similarly, looking at the planets Outpost aliens. If the inside of the alien at the console - close is also likely to have a multitool. I got lucky once at the station buy a cheap multitool with a significantly steeper power-up boosts and slots, than it was from the start. while with him and go. To find Outpost - you need to find the beacon and activate it. After activation, select show coordinates Outpost.

I
IgorAndreevich 11.01.20

I found a drawing of the antimatter and other resources to it at the Factory. Find the lighthouse which has the orange beam in the sky, craftily substitute chips a full inventory, and by default stand and looking for a COLONIAL OUTPOST, one after another. You will receive the token FACTORIES and OFFICES. And then we can explore. But if I'm not mistaken, the recipe for the antimatter factory-I found on quest and not on the first planet

S
Shaq9832 11.01.20

All thanks, understood

a
alekszvorsk 11.01.20

Abbat76
Tell mi moar.
Each building and each station checks in the first place on the box with a multitool and empty in 90% of cases. Improvements for multi-tool - like garbage, but the multitool units.

M
Mewel 11.01.20

TheGameGuru

Cell to suit. The cost of cell paid. The more cells the greater the amount. Just opened 20 over 70 000.

D
Deimos-D 11.01.20

a maximum of cells in the costume 48, as in the ship, in multitude of this 48...

W
Wolfman333222 11.01.20

Hello! Buying a new spaceship you increase its cell but risk lowering its parameters (damage, shield and hyperdrive) so how is your ship to open the cells?