3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
akigami 11.01.20 11:30 pm

Describe the logical elements of the blocked screen (Fallout 4)

When installing any logical object on the wall, comes this description of the buttons can only open the console and make a screenshot when clicking on other buttons (e, enter, esc, space, ctrl, tab, etc.) nothing happens, the buttons are in the screenshot relate to the construction menu, to the description they have nothing to do judging by the reaction
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
akigami 11.01.20

MDE I figeyu with Bethesda good game but bugs... okay, I perezalil good save from not far away, and when you install logic element is the window and nothing can be done

B
Basil44 11.01.20

akigami wrote:
how to close it ?
usually Enter
although the screenshot you can see the Esc

a
akigami 11.01.20

Basil44
usually Yes, but when you press or hold Enter or Esc nothing happens

l
longerr2007 11.01.20

akigami
Even from the game it is not possible to exit to the main menu?Itself key esk works?

a
akigami 11.01.20

I got excited with Bethesda, the company has some good games but it is sad that in games a lot of bugs (
longerr2007
In the main menu you cannot exit, press ESC and a normal push and long-term or does not respond, I thought it was just a bug, but a few times the game was restarted and it always crashes when the window is mounted on the wall of any logic element, digging on the Internet I understand that this bug is only for me, and the fact that this information which I is in the help section in the menu, tried shamans with the console command save\load coc tfc (save, teleport and control the camera) all to no purpose, decided on the console not to torture because in the Internet I found information about that console and the game to break, and specifically(at least the save game), I thought that the window is not fully displayed due to low resolution
but the resolution is 1440x900 in the game and the system

l
longerr2007 11.01.20

akigami
Tried it in settings to reset the key assignment by default?

a
akigami 11.01.20

longerr2007
Yesterday it was not possible to check, but helped, although I enter not changed, strange... thanks for the help anyway

l
longerr2007 11.01.20

akigami
Health.