3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimitry052 11.01.20 11:30 pm

Rewards in Uplay (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I wanted to ask is it possible to disable or remove Uplay rewards and in-game purchases?Just wanted to play a clean game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 11.01.20

Lodurr
1600, round off in a big way

L
LaFeT666 11.01.20

lol in clean

M
MadONYX 11.01.20

LaFeTsewa
Also smile))
In neat ????

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
Oh, okay, for 8 years, no one discounts the incentive ? Don't be ridiculous. discounts there all the time, for all holidays plus every weekend at certain games and still have a week's publisher, and there are discounts of up to 80%. One agree that yubiki fellows with their system, the right thing for her, and decided to wait for example discounts in 67% (this figure is why it most often) buy a promo code for another 20 % and buy EN masse all that is needed))

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

dimitry052
Awards yupley even pirates of the climbs, he was surprised. Purchase without Internet connection do not work. Generally, the strange question. Playing the license previously did not bother with these in-game purchases, because I forgot about their existence at all. Achievements sometimes not even noticeable, got out and immediately disappeared.
A clean is not to yubikam. Long been stained with denovali, WM projektami, shops, poor optimization, and even where reference is had.

Nadoedala
Spoilers in the profile view 7600k 7 000 + 6500 DDR4 16 GB + B250 for 5 000 rubles 960 video card at all, so the monitor 6 tasaki. He even sat in q8600, it seems, have not changed. All this I mean that I do not have laurra games the incentive (this Loki), it showed a screen, a dead account. I'm actually surprised that he shows here the origin of the purchase, the level of see, or glasses yupley,very poorly. Even with my 26 level and 1368 points, and I don't take. Surprise here is not necessary. Two games that he liked so much fallout 4 and Andromeda, don't play. Ah, the origin of discovered.

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
Where in the origin of the free games they give away. Only if you have a subscription there, glasses origin there at all for beauty I guess.
The incentive now for example new lark Croft edishen for half the price give, the Heathman Assembly 12$ lies on Halloween will love to be discounts on horror a month later on black Friday should be a big sale for new year. Just periodically need to steam to go to the discounts to see.
Early in the origin of handing out games for free, the third battle, the first dragon age, there is no for AIDS the bridge vanted the one that is newer, mass effect 2, the last dead space was distributed and said that the free games will no longer be by subscription only, so what you were given for completing the Andromeda I don't know. I now yielded nothing)

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
Balabol you
Spoiler
yeah two dlc for battle, funny straight ) and by the way I'm talking about Hitman 2 and didn't say a word, there is blod Mani absolyushen and all advanced to the last Hitman. which by the way, without special stages and so free, Hitman 2 if that's not out yet)
Spoiler
And Yes, Andromeda bought, which is actually still regret
Spoiler
And all. what the hell are you talking about, what you offer, I offered nothing.
And let's proof that with the passage of Andromeda in the origin free game give otherwise worthless words )

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
You're an idiot ? I'll work with Andromeda in the origin of thrown off. how could I make returning to the game, and again, what nonsense are you talking about 47% of this discount Croft edishen like I said, this is the game plus all the extras. but shit or not is purely your opinion. so who is the liar and so obvious

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
Not know the campaign this time, and you have a sight problem two, after 77 hours it is hardly possible to return the game in short conversation with you I'm tired of the stupidity of what you write.

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
well seskrini a page where you free game offer
Spoiler
so give me anyone else
by the way here is the link to the original and I would say that I wrote it myself
Спойлерhttps://help.ea.com/ru-ru/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/
Achievements:
Spoiler

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

Lodurr
You are blind, under the spoiler in my previous post see
Lodurr wrote:
For this we need the glasses to pour it in Uplai the code given, and you can poke on different games. ))
Oh balabol, in short, everything is clear to you, you yupley given a promo code for a free game in origin after passing through Andromeda, no words ))))