3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 11.01.20 11:30 pm

Little, very little space! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I play on the principle of Bring everything in the house, and then we deal. I dragged a whole bunch of good. The entire trunk Packed with modifications to armor. And the whole backpack is Packed with modifications to the weapon.

I think you can get rid of:
Scopes,Nadolenko and the grenade launcher gives the Precision or stability of the

For what for there accuracy or stability?
If the enemy is far - hit a sniper, and if the enemy is close then you will fall and the sight will hold. You can always allow or to sneak closer if suddenly what not so.
Or am I wrong?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
ForexBro 11.01.20

Well, at the expense of accuracy, I agree with you, this stat is not so important. But if we talk about stability, it is often underestimated, as for example in the same alpha or nomad, it helps if you have basic Orozco M4 or Left.

a
ahanovskiy 11.01.20

Just think to get rid of all modifiers of effectiveness for
Portable shelter
Smart cover
In the face
Grenade-Velcro
Momentum

Right?
If I use only medical skills first aid/field medical service and super-skill. I think in the heat of battle to resurrect the dead is important. I generally only makes sense to swing the infirmary on the speed of treatment and the duration.

j
jogi_de 11.01.20

I have one problem, only 6 combinations of sets can be saved....I hope the 2nd part will fix it

I
Imba.SS 11.01.20

Yes, and it would not be bad if you are saving the combination of it is you have in your inventory)

F
ForexBro 11.01.20

ahanovskiy
Insert into impulse come good in pve and in pvp. Smart cover rarely used, and grenade-Velcro or homing mine will go well in the strategy.
If you have a full secret set of the supplier, then the meaning of speed treatment and duration no. So, with 9-10K electronics the speed of treatment and so sufficient, but the duration is not as important as in Cape 35% faster with armor (15% is the bag itself), you can just throw the bag on the CD (Not counting subway directives that slow down recovery skills). It turns out that the paste range will profite than anything else.

A
AL5 11.01.20

ahanovskiy
The modifiers of the weapon, I keep the weapons that might come in handy.
Save a lot of space.

C
Costantius 11.01.20

see practice shows that in this game of modifications on weapons Rola: chance of Crete, stability and ororon from Crete, near shops and the ammunition rate of fire or critical, it's roughly in that order, and with the modifiers on the armor is easily solved depending on what beluhu sharpened, that's not a bad site https://division-builds.com/builds?buildowner=&buildname=Nomad&type%5B%5D=PvP