3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikko Severyanin 11.01.20 11:31 pm

The fate of the Council: price and features. (Mass Effect)

Save the Council or not?

If you look from the point of view of humanity and of the position of the Hero, you must save as in this act, which cost the people of great losses, the Council will adopt a new member of the human Alliance. In my opinion, such an honor is very questionable, because the backlog of human civilization in influence and power from the turian Empire will continue and may even increase, as the turian stronger material base, which do not disturb the raids of slave traders, pirates and terminal, in contrast to the same human suffering of the colonies.

When the Council dies, humanity will not bow at the feet of the turian and become their minions that make the asari and salarians, which are essentially powerless puppets, servants and sycophants turian Hierarchy, and itself will stand at the helm, having at least a status not inferior to the position of the turian, whom I believe prior to the events of the plot of the true masters of Space the Citadel and the main opponents of the successful development and expansion of human civilization, so, playing for the Renegade, I chose as a member/President of the Council, Udine, which is a little sympathetic. In the worst case the strength of the turian people and at least be balanced and will create some parity. The salarians and asari would be interested in such a position as to become more significant for whom they will join, he will be the actual Hegemony in the Galaxy. The sole power of the Alliance, which said Udina, to some extent I'm satisfied, as: 1)strength in the face of serious external threats will not be wasted in vain. 2) there is good and justifiable reason to create a huge fleet through the Space of the Citadel, which could well be human and, accordingly, freeze or at least slow down the recovery thereof from the other major races, especially the turian.
115 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhek Shepard 11.01.20

I think no need to do so because it may lead to war between the turian and the people the outcome of which is far from clear.Once we have ran during the First contact war and it cost us Navy and colonies and a full-scale war was stopped only by the Council of the Citadel.

38602 11.01.20

did You know that...
if by the end of the game to level the rating of the Apostate to the end, we will open a new thread of conversation with Anderson and Udini

P
Porter92 11.01.20

What do you mean?

K
Kar-Ksen vas Unlay 11.01.20

And if they save something in the second part they will return the title of the Spectrum!))))

V
Vladik_11 11.01.20

For the sake of hundreds of lives advice to save is not worth it. Although I have not tried. Always saved, even though they are idiots (see ME 2), and I chose to Udine. Though he and a scoundrel, but the Ambassador of him came noble, let EA, he has more experience than Anderson.

V
Vladik_11 11.01.20

Have revised my point: the Council needs to SAVE! If we can't save him, Yes, killed fewer people, BUT in the future it will lead to political problems. Because the new Council only humans, other races will not care about their opinions. This could lead to another war. The Council should remain the Turian, the asari, the Salarians + People. The Council stands to save.

G
Garrus-1994 11.01.20

And if they save something in the second part they will return the title of the Spectrum!))))
yeah) they just say, but actually, most likely will not do
by sabzh: all the time saved, except when 1 passed through the mass 1:)

V
Vladik_11 11.01.20

garrus-1994
Advisor-turienes - asshole, no offense if I offended your race, rather one of the subject. It made me so sick that I told him And eschu we have a saying: go to hell!. In General, again no offense.

C
Curity 11.01.20

I saved the Council. And have no regrets win - win after all. Including people. Yes, the 7 crews of ships were lost, but this is war and soldiers are dying. It's their job.
In addition, the Advisor Azari is a highly intelligent individual, her life is worth more than a hundred soldiers...

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 11.01.20

Better to save the Council.To people and so not very well treated other races,and if you throw a Board,then just do hate.But this is in the code and they say.If you save the Council,then people will be very respected if destroyed,the people will hate and be afraid.Also the Path of Destiny includes more of the crew.10,000,and those ships which will perish at the salvation Council, which is 3,000.However, the ending with the death of the Board I itself is more like it.

G
Garrus-1994 11.01.20

Advisor-turienes - asshole, no offense
Yes I agree with you 100%, the most stupid of the Council is turanec I even garrus, his smarter, and better it looked, but the asari, there is a very smart and pretty, the most normal of the Board, the rest of the fools!

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 11.01.20

but Azari, there is a very smart and pretty, the most normal of the Board, the rest of the fools!
I agree.And salarians and turanec all the time did not approve of my decisions.The asari remained neutral and kept saying do what you see fit.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 11.01.20

Asari in General are the most intelligent race. Recall of uni-tools and biosilica Scientist X - azarichi production. People at the level just above the krogan, a race I would not allow in the Council.

E
ETERNAL-RA 11.01.20

Sovt throughout the game hindered swaim mind Shepard, if only the councillors and I would smarter and predusmotrenny as to the examples used captain Adams, then no threat would be, the attack on the citadel would be, and the Council would not be in danger and it was not necessary to save.

iza that their actions have led them to their dying, and iza that they almost destroyed their inaction and limited myshleniem entire life in the proposal citadel, Ani is not something that is NOT worth saving, they should be judged and punished.

on the topic :)
the first time when took saved the Council, but VPS shield that needs to be saved but not for the reasons:
if save path prednaznacheniya the fact that he could turn around and from afar with their guns to help battle, maybe this neproishodit, save the Council bessmyslenno.

why stoic afraid of war etc in the first post what.

the victim, the Council will again be Vasastan + K NMU will join the people, people will admire patamu that they destroyed Vlastelina and saved millions, the new Board will consist of four chelnov: asari, the turian, Salarians and at the head of the Council People.(met Council consisted of 3 and in charge all this time stood not the asari and turian, the turian brute force nenachto not able without asari and Salov, and people self-sufficient, Paet stated that is 3 races need people and not Vice versa. and people are also playing into the hands.)
this is Anderson and not Udina? patamu Udine kazel, always thinks that how will it look, Anderson is a man of action, throughout the history of the game he is the current helped Sparda, and Dean at least not too disturbed, and once even iza it almost killed everything(Perd Il)

B
Borland-ME 11.01.20

ETERNAL-RA
A pogramotnee in any way? Chyo I did not understand nifiga.

E
ETERNAL-RA 11.01.20

well I'm sorry too, in the clave, steam beech sticks, sometimes not pressed, Paet stated they have to duplicate) picata sometimes quickly forgotten, and passed the letter, and edit all not forces, not no terpene)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 11.01.20

ETERNAL-RA

Rasuzhdeniya and literacy at 12-year-old child, and losers, who so maliciously plays games that keyboard, I suppose, on a laptop, gouging. I suggest you to take up the textbooks, and to discuss philosophical themes adults and stop playing games.

E
ETERNAL-RA 11.01.20

ME_123

you canno well-written this post Toko tvaih rassuzhdenii PA topic, I do not vidl, pamoymu better to have opinion on level 12 letniego rbana than not, IMT opinions and stupid to necroposting finding fault, to not the most important part of online communication.

and you softnic shitty, even worse than that turienzo)))))

T
Tiger[Overmind] 11.01.20

ETERNAL-RA

Okay, to sort through. Notice that the decisive voice in the Council are the asari, the Salarians generally apathetic, the Turian something like humans, but they do not seek the subjugation of all power, as we do, people. Look what people did to nature, and indeed with society in General, people do not care about people, unlike those of the asari, turian and salarians. And race participating in the Council led the centuries and coped quite well without people. And then there are people and as hosts begin to direct their orders. It's not like anyone,especially if the Alliance doesn't even care if the collectors abducted the whole settlement or not. Even the attack of the Goths on the Correct Prime is headed by spectrum-turanec, and turanec smart enough and competent. Remember his question to Shepard about how beautiful on Eden Prime. I'm sure most said the bottom line is, that they have no time to contemplate beauty, but rather need someone to put a bullet. Now if we talk about the consequences of salvation or NISPAcee Council:

Saved the Council, he is not helping us because Cerberus by the way that their own people, admirals no regrets. But out of gratitude that still have these races, they restore us to the rank thereby encouraging us to keep on doing what we do best. And exactly, save the Galaxy. The Council also needs to prevent panic, but they still listened to our HS.

Now did not save the Council. Having a Council of people. So these jackals even see Shepard did not want and it is for that that he actually presented to sole supremacy. The people in power to anything good will not, it shows the political situation on Earth, where everyone sees a threat in the face of our neighbor.

Summarizing all the above, I believe that the Council need to save, if you really think about the future generations, and those who believe that after us the deluge, well... Rezhte all the roots - it's a shooter - RPG and still shoot someone.

E
ETERNAL-RA 11.01.20

hmm, you let me look at the situation from a different angle, and I'll tell you, I totally agree with you and can't vozrozit vchem.

piles rsne I accepted based on only the first part of ME I didn't play school in the second part(Paet you give me of course a little popolis but I niobite)

ETOGES forum ME and not ME2 I to TBE taoy question, you do not know anything connected with ME2 as you would do in that case?.

I reasoned that the old Council used to act slowly, he had nowhere to hurry to their position in galactia dominant, they act carefully and slowly.

it's good when a time of peace.
but looms a serious threat, and the Council has demonstrated its complete willingness to do so and they Toko inhibit the actions of Shepard from the beginning, it shows: it is impossible to accept the testimony of one frightened worker if there's at least 1 sweetly, they had to react, one of the VD spectra were killed, Ani Nestan even obstoyatelstva to investigate his death, they closed the case. Niloko brained, Ani said we don't know who did it, who killed one of the most netrenirovannykh agents of the Council and Paet stated we will not rassledovat this is the case, and the fact that there is one witness, which allows at least a little to podosrat that the Kama that was to make forces, we will not take into account they are in disarray in their actions, the only way to compromise is if after ka rescued them they clout powers will allow you to select new advisers.
otherwise, the aggressiveness of the people is less evil, what are we left with to counter the threat.
and to rely on one person(Shepard) are very naive and stupid, remember he was hopping downloads in the game?) and this shield stokoe parallel vselennyh in Katoro sport dies in the process, and leash one of many, in cator he wins.