3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 11.01.20 11:33 pm

Build the pyromaniac (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Fun build, without any particular pretensions at the OP'snost for Normal difficulty. Maybe will work on higher.

Armor
- full set of Agamemnon. Four pieces fall from the cultists branch vein of Silver. The fifth part of legendary drops from chests in the mine of Attica (100% chance). The helmet can only be used at level 45, but there is a temporary workaround - kill the cultist, the bearer of the helmet, as early as possible (arrows are the easiest) it will give a unique engraving of the whole set, which you can stick on any shoes. Full set gives +50% to rate. My measurements showed that the BUNKERS from burning on mobs ticking commercials a half times more often, that is 150%

Theoretically, you can collect more powerful combination, with purple armor, because he trehletniy, unlike the legendary (two stats). It all depends on the drop.

- weapons and melee at will. I have this sica Prometheus and Hades Bow that replaces the usual arrows on fire. Both fall with mercenaries 100% chance.

Skills
Spoiler
Gameplay
All the fun of the gameplay is the spread of fire bunkers. This is not a typical approach to dealing with adversaries. Instead of paying attention to one target until it is confined, we pay attention from a little bit of everything.
- include Flaming punches
- run up to one and lights it with a blow melee (sometimes two)
- run up to another fire
- (if you gather a crowd, it is possible to burn several one-two punches)
and so on
- while I was running to the last, the first who had been touched by the flames of justice are already beginning to fall

On the battlefield still fun. They use explosive arrows, which are themselves set fire to the target. In the end, we have terrible AoE-DoTы, coupled with an Overwhelming shot allows you to cut dozens of opponents. My record is 81
Spoiler
While Luke worked perfectly even without a single bonus to the Hunter. Yes, about half a million damage with headshots, you can forget, but... see the beginning of the post. Still redistributable DotA normal attacks (no skills), it is desirable to aim for the head. Bow Aida goal to allow crafting fire arrows or activation Flaming attacks (this skill also replaces the simple arrows on fire). Legendary engraving Luca Aida can be transferred to any other bow.

Intranet
Spoiler
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 11.01.20

Well, what. Time went so booze, I dare to suggest that They really would be a good idea to take a theme from the same game Tom Clancy's The Division. It sets the meeting of your characters. Understand. They just started development in terms of RPG Assassin. Well, here's natochka. Running around the world and collect the set the Pyromancer(as an option) Yes, Yes. In a single game! But it's supposed to be. And salutee me birds the garbage if I didn't mention the Witcher 3 )))) There are also sets to collect(in a single game) and they were! Jubilee. Wait. Learn and take example from others. Good for you, for us to enjoy. The game turned out great! But damn...cartoony in graphics a little poubavte. Make graphics at the level of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and trample.
My friends. This is just my personal opinion. What do you think? For the benefit of those changes or not?

m
maks19892008 11.01.20

choa
Running around with the same build, just for the sword set engraved with the sword deals fire damage, it is not necessary to proimote skill for burning.

a
andryushindv 11.01.20

choa
Krasava BRO, thanks for your work.