3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 11.01.20 11:33 pm

Lindsey, what have you done?! (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Who thinks that Lindsay stole the money from the Treasury in favor of his personal desires? I treated her with all my heart, I thought at least one good honest pers.
Rude she did not, but man. Behind our backs our friend took bablosa from the Treasury and also secretly tried to get bought in the capital. How shit happens, Lindsay immediately ran to GG. No, in the future, for example, I'm on Chapter 4, it behaves like a positive character, but osadochek remained.
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bellion87 11.01.20

She repented the day on a printing press. She could have just asked but I couldn't resist.

P
Pelmen dobra 11.01.20

Bellion87
True, but the fact that concealed. It is necessary to ask first. So this leaves a residue. Once things picked up. Then it is already possible to wait for anything.

K
KaktySDarK 11.01.20

count on it and not allow the system

s
serg5555 11.01.20

Praised her. She took the money for a good cause.

Z
Zalkon 11.01.20

In General, it's a shame that me lawful evil character, ned to send an embezzler to the gallows! This is in any frame does not climb!

D
DrLobotrog 11.01.20

Dumpling goodness
She's chaotic, she can :)

B
Bastarder 11.01.20

Baby Lindsay is a doll!

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.01.20

If anyone else coveted the exile, and Lindsay can)
Spoilersi will not abuse kanesh, and who will lead the magazine, Amiri is not the same))

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 11.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Lol, Yes, there will be che is zapadnyh XD

s
spellcustomer 11.01.20

Hmm, if we are serious about building a state, the theft from the Treasury - a crime for which NECESSARILY should be punished, spit on chin and past achievements. St. 160 of the RF criminal code Misappropriation or embezzlement. The theft of budget funds means not only the illegal use of their own positions and duties, but also the damage in large and especially large size. She shines deprivation of liberty for a term up to ten years. With a fine whose amount may be an amount of income for a period of up to two years. In the game - it is doubtful that we will spend more than 2 - 3 in-game years. All this means that it should be deprived of all her property, to deprive the post and put in the maximum duration of the game timer.

Shut eye for her crime - is also not recommended. Criminal code Article 316. The concealment of crimes. Shall be punished by a fine of up to two hundred thousand gold coins or other income for a period of eighteen months. I didn't collected all the gold and collectibles, artifacts, and swords +3 to her only to lose it all)))

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

spellcustomer
Who is the concealment, the sovereign of this land?

s
spellcustomer 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
Who is the concealment, the sovereign of this land? If the Governor follows his own laws, then long its state is not live. If this ruler not only follows his own laws, but also to his nobles that, in some cases, allows, and even requires them, then this country - especially not to live. Lindsay approached his master and asked of money for the printing, as it SHOULD do. She not only broke the law, it has shown unprecedented disrespect to the sovereign. For this, too - SUPPOSED to be punished. Talk about the fact that she's cute and that it would be possible to forgive her - by cash, talking about the fact that the ruler can forgive too. He may even be willing to forgive himself, but to punish her he must, it is - fundamentally.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

spellcustomer
Here the ruler is the law.

I have it in some degree understand - to the Baron at the reception until written until the turn (given that he's wandering around the marshes and caves) , while the bureaucrats will consider everything, the machine from under the nose obscured, and the printing from the state.

s
spellcustomer 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
Here the ruler is the law. The Governor here and it was sent to...

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

spellcustomer
We do something about concealment.

s
spellcustomer 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
We do about why she should be punished, if the state and ruler at least something generally worth it.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

A wise ruler can it be seen as taking the initiative.

s
spellcustomer 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
A wise ruler can it be seen as taking the initiative. At that time, as I have already in the capital was built, the printing press, suddenly it turns out that she stole money from the Treasury for HIS own. Stealing from me my own money in pursuit of their personal selfish reasons, at a time when they may need me (and to the state, which is more important) for something else, much more important - does not impress me in the slightest. As I said, there are two points through which cannot be crossed, taboos: 1. To disrespect you as a ruler, and therefore to all your state. 2. Violation of the law. As I recall, she is also originally from Picaxe - hostile factions, here generally it is possible to add the betrayal, though it's speculation more than fact.
Now about wisdom. What is wise in the promotion of theft? What is wise in the performance of her personal whim? It is not indispensable, its typography - not the only one you can get. That it did - it became known at court. To encourage and to forgive her, at a time when the scandal has become public is political suicide of the ruler in any real state.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

If it is a mansion by the sea was built, this would be clearly, and here the time for urgent solutions, the second time the printing house would not get.

s
spellcustomer 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
the second time the printing press would be not to have You read what I wrote above? My capital was built typography (at the request of the curator of art, if the culture is pumped - and so to get it you can). But no, she wants MINE, not the public, to YOUR business did. In addition, nothing urgent in it no solution, no point there do not require. The moment she claimed, when the stupid cart in the swamp managed to bury both, as otherwise she would not have turned to GG.