3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arni Yang 11.01.20 11:33 pm

Help with PC building

Hello! I want to seek the advice and assistance to users of the Playground.
Want NG to collect a computer of such configuration:

Advise that you can mount/remove/change order did not affect the amount shown in the picture and compatible with all components in this Assembly
I hope for your professional and sensible help. In advance many thanks and high fps in games.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GariK Hunter 11.01.20

Arnie Young
Immediately advise to take two laths on 8GB operatives that the RAM worked in dual channel mode. And I would in your place have a build with i3-8350k, with subsequent replacement of this processor on the i7-8700k .

A
Arni Yang 11.01.20

GariK Hunter
Thanks for the advice. Decided to put 2600x as it is basically the equivalent of the same i5 8400, only cheaper. And as for compatibility? It?

G
Gans fon Friderman 11.01.20

Arnie Young
If you take 2600x,then the motherboard is not suitable, because it is under Intel. From Ryazan socket AM4, so look for motherboards with this connector(socket).

X
X_ray_83 11.01.20

Arnie Young
Toko screw is better WD Black and more volume, take 2Тр least !

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Arnie Young
- 2600 EASY to disperse to the level 2600Х. And cheaper. Why the overpayment. He screwed up, consulting. Better ohladu good to take instead of box cooler.
- Mat. take charge asus prime x370-pro or ASUS STRIX B350-F. Often suggest. A good Mat. cost. Counterparts X470/В450 nobody Hetmanate (just more hear - makes no sense). If the revision is old, then update no problem in the nearest service. Want meat: MSI B450-A PRO help or the msi x370 gaming pro carbon
- PSU seasonic s12ii 620 - often see a good solution. You can see Gold PRO ANTEC EARTHWATTS 650W or FSP.
- RAM G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB 16GVRB V DDR4 3200 CL16 Kit (2x8GB) - F4-3200C16D-16GVKB. Can and should (better) - CL14 3200.
- Graphics card from MSI to the dump, empty the overpayment, do not favor cooling. Graphics card KFA gtx 1070Ti EX for 30 thousand CU in help.
- SSD is enough ADATA650 on 120/240 GB, Ultimate or SU800 SU900 NAND MLC it as well.
- HDD will leave with You, under the trash to spit. If that is the Seagate BarraCuda 7200 ST1000DM010 as well to help. Personally, I take in Russia with a guarantee under the trash WD Red, and the sweat files WD RE.
The system is great, I imagine you want. One PC 1600S already have 83 gives the average frame in Alexandria, at least 70 1080, high 98. I am very pleased. A 2600 should be even better for sure percent 6-10.
PS profile has two PCs BP view, I take from cooler master, if you want Enermax from top BP now (don't skimp on it).
On Intel now collect silly EXPENSIVE. The overpayment for percent hard, especially to sit with the 8350, just horror.

A
Arni Yang 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the tips. That is, it is better to buy cooling on percents separately? And you can read more about the graphics card KFA. For the first time hear it at all in nature?
Actually not really I mai, palit, etc. On the old one from Gigabyte stood vidyuhi, raped her for a long time, did not complain. Can still is a middle ground in these manufacturers?

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Why would you buy your mother for Intel if you take percents from AMD?

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Arnie Young
You're welcome. Contact.
2600 dispersed easily. Of course, judging by the comments and advice, the difference between the 2600 and 2600Х the price is much more advisable to invest in cooling. For example deepcool gammaxx 300, 33 tr arctic freezer, Scythe Kotetsu Mark II, ekl alpenföhn brocken 2 Cooler Master or MasterAir MA410P.
Read more in the reviews and tests. In short, a simple generic version. Actually, you know what, look at Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070Ti Gaming 8G 8.0 GB. Her references power system for better than 6+2 cooling good. By the way, I still forget about EVGA, the top card should be (1070 EVGA GeForce GTX Ti FTW Ultra Silent Gaming). There is still a Palit GeForce GTX 1070Ti SuperJetStream.
It doesn't always work, but take what others take. All 3 video cards are quite popular, have good recommendations, phase, power, cooling, performance. I am inclined, personally, to Palit or EVGA.

A
Arni Yang 11.01.20

MagicHero
I'm new at this. Therefore, and appealed to more people prosharenny

A
Arni Yang 11.01.20

X_ray_83
Hell do 2 TB? When I did not clog a computer that is not needed immediately delete games you don't score, so as not particularly fond of jumping from one to another. I have a 1Tb that had beaten less than half. Understand that time goes on and with it the weight of everything, but it can always be changed. I think it should stay on the 1tb

X
X_ray_83 11.01.20

Arnie Young
Mind you, soon the game will weigh 100 gigs five games and screw filled ! This is the future of course !

W
WanRoi 11.01.20

Assembly as Assembly, but keep in mind that all the parts have to fit into the housing. And the fact that M. 2 will be warm up other components of the motherboard. Take care WITH.
And yet, full of tests and reviews, thus approx'll know what to expect from the selected device.