3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chudowik 11.01.20 11:33 pm

The Development Alaadin (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Fellow citizens, please tell me, landed on the planet Leaden, but the quest Development Alaadin does not appear in the magazine and even a hint of it was not. Already completed the quest the Conflict in the colony and Deal with the krogan, and quest to learn and no and besides there is no possible Outpost icon on the map. This is a bug or I missed something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 11.01.20

Chudowik wrote:
This is a bug or I missed something?
That's bullshit. )
As they say, do not read Soviet Newspapers. Newspapers write for IU students, with all the consequences.
First Aladin is passed to Kadary. When Kadar suvi will cause Korabel, at once and need to fly. If you made a mistake, then nicho terrible for the second time will pass as it should. ;)
In the second, the first Saadane traversed what caused. I mean solve the conflict, go to Korabel relics, then you will be a core into the squat, simultaneously cleaned the bunkhouse. After that there was a job development Alladina.

C
Chudowik 11.01.20

Lodurr
Thank you of course, it is clear when a job appears, nothing catastrophic missed. Just quest to the ship and search the kernel hangs, I will go quietly. But all the same, at first I was Kadar, and then flew to Aladin. And for that matter what is the global difference what planet first strip?

A
Alphalva 11.01.20

Chudowik
Anything. As well I want to go, that's your business, just remember one very simple thing, if for some reason you don't have or run out of sujecki on some planet, and even if the quest log is empty, go back to Storm and the story will continue.

K
Konstantin335 11.01.20

Chudowik
I do not remember that I had some problems with quests, you may just need to perform other tasks and then it will appear on the development Aladina.

L
Lodurr 11.01.20

Chudowik wrote:
And for that matter what is the global difference what planet first strip?
To understand the story in the first place. If the campaign mode is not clear and not important, then the technical side. Three planets associated with the exiles. Saadane fighting on the same Team and Outcast, if you go through Kadar, there are noname. Because of this, some job bagout. The first time took place to Kadary, everything was fine. Outplayed, passed after Kadary have bagnulo job with the attack on the road, sabavala one mineral Deposit. In the end, the job is confirmed, despite the fact that I in some never seen, but the field remained not dredged. )

C
Chudowik 11.01.20

Lodurr
what about the quest with the attack on the road is it? not remember the name? I want to check whether there will be a bug

L
Lodurr 11.01.20

Chudowik wrote:
what about the quest with the attack on the road is it? not remember the name?
I don't remember. Come across for the academic in the funnel, it will be a engine for the Shuttle. Go down there at the intersection will be an attack, and on the radio man will talk one. Then you will reach the cave in which will know what you mean dude from the radio. When passed after Kadary, the attack was not, and the dialogue was on the radio. And that guy on the point was not what noname just climbed, and friendly. In the house we went, me this assignment counted, but I it in eyes did not see. )
Even tupes with the dude was that otpravlyali base to capture. He then on this base did not go, still stuck in the house in which I gave back. In General, bugs have ponapisali a whole bunch of such passage. ))