3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimchik94 11.01.20 11:34 pm

Question gameplay on YouTube (Watch_Dogs 2)

Decided to play the game on You Tube has released the first movie, and then I came a warning on the video for some music in a clothing store. Ie, how should I pass the game on YouTube if I do warning?Without sound to pass?
12 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 11.01.20

There is a function of appeal. I've been there. You just have to describe what these videos are, in what genre and for what purpose - after a couple of days (maximum a month, but I have) the warning disappears.

r
r545n 11.01.20

Dimchik94
This tipo do infringe the copyrights of YouTube. In the description it is necessary to specify what kind of toner such then or play without musla.

D
Dimchik94 11.01.20

r545n
And how to specify the music if I just downloaded the game. I just don't know its soundtrack.

S
StefGamer 11.01.20

Dimchik94
Yes, the same one the game gave me a warning about the music, well at YouTube so arranged.

k
kurskiy 11.01.20

Dimchik94
and say, music from the game, didn't put on purpose, I estimate, not for the purpose of advertising doing something.

r
r545n 11.01.20

Dimchik94
Well, this Yes a problem but try to look like something using easy words tipo soundtrack-watch dogs shop or is it better to turn off the music and put then on VIDOS your. Also look in the wiki there may be the names of the soundtracks. I mostly find there

r
r545n 11.01.20

kurskiy
It is difficult to prove the administration of YouTube is. If they threw a warning that their opinion will not change. There is a strict policy of YouTube

k
kurskiy 11.01.20

r545n
I shot a warning. Last time was with a review of Batman: The Enemy Within for the music. Filed an appeal, wrote that a review of the game and a few days removed.

r
r545n 11.01.20

kurskiy
Well, it's just luck. Basically, they run to their opinion and all

k
kurskiy 11.01.20

r545n
not really. There also is taken into account the age of the channel, how many complaints it received and what were the solutions. But in General - the administration of YouTube really can take the side of the owner, even if he fake.

W
WorLing 11.01.20

It's not the admin, this bot music automatic checks.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.10.20

You will never do warnings in such cases. They impose a maximum ban on monetization.