3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KUGOR 11.01.20 11:34 pm

The view from the cockpit ! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys Hello ! Please do not disit ! For some I just want to show you the idea As for me the view from the cockpit looks much more interesting and not usual ! All the shadows on the dashboard and small parts immediately it became visible ! Particularly pleased with the panel ! It's just the idea to them ! For this I added a mod ... No it does not work like move the camera ! If interested I give you the link to it ) All the best !!! Good luck on the road !
17 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorcov 11.01.20

LAVREN 777
tidy is not visible, and indeed stremmata some with sleeping bags to steer you in the truck sitting, not in the McLaren F1 at the center

K
KUGOR 11.01.20

fedorcov
Here is the only video Quality disappoint ! Using shadow podvedet . Had to downgrade ... But not the point ! I got the idea from this Video !

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.01.20

LAVREN 777
where is the driver?))))))

K
KUGOR 11.01.20

mr.dalnoboy
And where you have a Driver When the first person going to ETS ??? :))

K
Karen i Elita 11.01.20

fedorcov
So because the truck Tesla wheel in the middle, and hike the same kind is obtained

f
fedorcov 11.01.20

LAVREN 777
well, in real life such smaret cool VIDOS and road shows and work drivers, and in game it looks wrong)
way too on this channel subscribed, POV VIDOS cool, the roads are beautiful

_
_BESIK_ 11.01.20

I also sometimes go and that can not see drove the garbage persuaded himself that gave the helm of Artificial intelligence and relax.And that's all.

A
Aleksandr Titov 11.01.20

Cool, score. And how is it possible to do the same?

K
KUGOR 11.01.20

_BESIK_<
Well, even to inspire nothing ! :))) By defolt and hands not visible to the driver ! Well, Nitsche !!! Do the suggestion thing upasna ))) I here the cage was fired in ETS ! And right now, to inspire yourself on him without a job )))

K
KUGOR 11.01.20

Alexander Titov
mod in the Description !

u
umv42 11.01.20

A matter of taste, of course, but as for me - full of crap :)

K
KUGOR 11.01.20

Guys ))) I'm not campaigning ! ))))))))))))) Tossed just the idea ...

v
vigo24 11.01.20

That's the craziest thing. The view from the sleeping bag

M
Maks2703 11.01.20

the author you put yourself in a truck and drive like that.

K
KUGOR 11.01.20

Maks2703
Damn it ! That's how you guessed so to undermine me ? You see actually sitting in the Truck in ETS 2 ???!!! And hands on the steering wheel I see ? And feet on the pedals ? I described the idea and brought a couple VIDOS what prompted to do so and decided to share with You ! But then starts a chain reaction ... If a lot will desat and more comments is not in the direction of the approval of the author of something - Be it a mod or a thread in terms of ideas . All start to support the most ... That would not fall out of the mass ... No question ! Everything is OK ! Sorry that is the wrong address !

S
Serjio8402 11.01.20

For fun you can put.Vcrea passenger to Paris went.Challenging!)

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 11.01.20

LAVREN 777
Yes, everything is normal. It is possible that some of this extract. For example, stay in the Parking lot, and not sleep at the wheel.)))